Review Dees v Orks: the Good, Bad and Miserable

Remove this Banner Ad

No one else has watched the press conference just based it off a tweet.

You, cannon and I will disagree on the merits of what he said. But even if you were right (and we disagree on this), why steal this from our Melbourne brothers and sisters? One of our sworn enemies has shown he’s hurting. Instead of stealing that feeling, inject that s**t straight into every man, woman, child, and Petracca witihn the sound of my voice l!

You, cannon and I will disagree on the merits of what he said. But even if you were right (and we disagree on this), why steal this from our Melbourne brothers and sisters? One of our sworn enemies has shown he’s hurting. Instead of stealing that feeling, inject that **** straight into every man, woman, child, and Petracca witihn the sound of my voice l!

Cause I actually respect his ability to talk and be honest as opposed to the other 99% of AFL soft utensils who read from the media managers 10 ok sayings

Cause I actually respect his ability to talk and be honest as opposed to the other 99% of AFL soft utensils who read from the media managers 10 ok sayings

We are coming to this from a very different point of view

We are coming to this from a very different point of view

An NFL coach would need to be strapped down and tortured for a few hours before saying something like this. They certainly wouldn’t say it after 1 question.

But seriously, you and I likely agree overall that the “say nothing of consequence” era of press conferences is pure boredom. But when the veil is lifted there is no reason to pretend that they haven’t told us what we want to hear.

Clarkson lost the plot without much prodding here. Why the hell should I or any other Demon fan not revel in it?

An NFL coach would need to be strapped down and tortured for a few hours before saying something like this. They certainly wouldn’t say it after 1 question.

But seriously, you and I likely agree overall that the “say nothing of consequence” era of press conferences is pure boredom. But when the veil is lifted there is no reason to pretend that they haven’t told us what we want to hear.

Clarkson lost the plot without much prodding here. Why the hell should I or any other Demon fan not revel in it?

We have very different ideas of lost the plot. Before the game we were 18th. He had every right to say we are s**t because we are. 1 win against a 12th placed side doesn't change that

But seriously, you and I likely agree overall that the “say nothing of consequence” era of press conferences is pure boredom. But when the veil is lifted there is no reason to pretend that they haven’t told us what

Eat it up and enjoy I say, you filthy Demon supporters.

We have very different ideas of lost the plot. Before the game we were 18th. He had every right to say we are **** because we are. 1 win against a 12th placed side doesn't change that

We’re s**t and no one here would disagree.

It was the dancing on the roofs comment that was being discussed.

If any of you have a roof for dancing on, go nuts I say.

Meh other campaigners were having a whinge aswell

I don’t want to argue mate- I swear.

Agree to disagree here. Hawks coach was offended and allowed us a chance to see it! Just ******* enjoy that s**t imo.

If you’re mature enough to say “completely accurate statement” by him, that’s all good. But don’t steal it from those in your ranks who are giving their blood, sweat and tears to the god damn Cleveland Browns.

Imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh other campaigners were having a whinge aswell

This is how losing coaches should be during post-match press conferences.

Look forward to you defending them when they do.

This is the first and probably last press conference I've watched. I find them neither interesting nor infuriating so I guess I'll leave it the peanut brigade to gnash their teeth over in future. Good hunting.

This is the first and probably last press conference I've watched. I find them neither interesting nor infuriating so I guess I'll leave it the peanut brigade to gnash their teeth over in future. Good hunting.

It’s my first! At your request 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t know the guy, but if he’s affiliated with the Hawks than it sounds like sour grapes and he can **** off (even though it’s accurate).
He’s an absolute cum rag. Dirty little dog as a player and an angry midget coach. * Hawthorn and * Clarkson. I hope they arecellardwellers for the next 50 years.

Frosty’s insanity is the catalyst to us winning. The more crazy Frosty runs out of defence the better.
I love that he has as much idea what he’s about to do as spectators do.

How good was it watching Wingard be a petulant baby? Senior hawks players having to talk to him at half time and he was looking indignant with a stupid look on his face, THEN he stunk it up in the final plays of the game - priceless

Scully too and that stupid face, suck it
These things were certainly some of my favourite moments also.

How good was it watching Wingard be a petulant baby? Senior hawks players having to talk to him at half time and he was looking indignant with a stupid look on his face, THEN he stunk it up in the final plays of the game - priceless

Scully too and that stupid face, suck it

Was it Wingard who had both hands to the ball but dropped the mark with about 20 seconds left?

Was it Wingard who had both hands to the ball but dropped the mark with about 20 seconds left?
certainly was :thumbsu:

Weird footballer. He was absolutely amazing in his early years. I thought he could and would be anything, and was already virtually there. But he has stagnated since then and annoys supporters (I mean Port supporters first and now Hawks - LOL) because his flashy style looks a million dollars when he's dominating, but if he's not he comes over very strongly as not-a-team-player, often sulky and lazy.

Also he seems a bit of a git, but I think that's just his hair. He thinks he's Dom Tyson or something but he never will be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back