Prediction How Long Will JENKINS Remain Dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to add some balanced perspective. Port’s much heralded 4 young recruits all flopped tonight against the Pies. A sign when you’re playing first year of regular AFL, it’s not going to be easy to be consistent.

If EH shows a dip in form, would we really want to never ever play JJ again at AFL level?

That’s not a balanced perspective. If the question is whether Port would prefer an out of form senior player to have another shocker in a high pressure game instead of a kid providing the same output, then I think even a rampant JJ apologist like yourself knows their answer to that.

That’s not a balanced perspective. If the question is whether Port would prefer an out of form senior player to have another shocker in a high pressure game instead of a kid providing the same output, then I think even a rampant JJ apologist like yourself knows their answer to that.
Dixon is done. Send JJ there.

I look forward to Dixon being fit again, he’s going to totally **** up the balance of their forward line. You can’t play Dixon and Ryder up forward.
He is their version of Jenkins.

Yes, it’s a balanced perspective. Because all I want is for us to win as many minor round games as possible and to have the most in form player to be playing in Finals (if we make it).
I’m not shedding tears for JJ’s omission. Nor will I be upset if EH is dropped if during a patch of form dip.

Just to add some balanced perspective. Port’s much heralded 4 young recruits all flopped tonight against the Pies. A sign when you’re playing first year of regular AFL, it’s not going to be easy to be consistent.

If EH shows a dip in form, would we really want to never ever play JJ again at AFL level?
Rozee was very good. The others struggled. Bound to happen against the best.

I honestly want JJ to recapture his best form. He's a 50 goal/ season at his best but atm he is barely SANFL standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rozee was very good. The others struggled. Bound to happen against the best.
He’s got a leap on him like a gazelle.
He’s gonna have quite a highlights reel in a few years.

I honestly want JJ to recapture his best form. He's a 50 goal/ season at his best but atm he is barely SANFL standard.

Right now if EH got injured or went shocking enough to get dropped, you’d go to Fog to replace him and make do with the second ruck role. You’d not consider JJ at all, he’s completely lost his way at the moment.

I wouldnt even wait for other clubs to contact us I'd let them all know he is on the table, best offer gets him.

If Big Easy has a slow patch then Fog has to come in, stop wasting time on 30 year old who's made a career off being lazy and running in to open goal.

Just look How much better Tex is playing without Jenkins grtting in the way all the time.

A move would be good for both parties. Grateful for last five years but not compatible with Tex and Lynch with the way game has gone. Even in 2017 when teams beat us there were always easy intercept marks our talls didnt do enough to stop. With the rest of the forward system no longer A1, we can't go that way again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back