Roast Bryce Gibbs

Remove this Banner Ad

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Clearly weighed down by all those spoons he’s still carrying.

Dud trade for a dud recruit.
We only gave pick 10 in a weak draft anyway who they selected LoB (who isn't developing that well), and that trade also allow us a "free" pick from GWS and also do this 1st rounder pick swap with Carlton so Gibbs was actually the "cherry on top....."

PrinceAzazel

Draftee
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
After the game I thought he had around 20 disposals, which is decent I thought.

Then I checked and was blown away that he had 13. For the entire game. Pathetic.

Seriously, even ROB had more touches.

What is going on with him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mulz

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
chelsea fc
hes been like that his whole career, if he was any good Carlton wouldn't have finished bottom every year

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
He had gastro last week. Would like to see anyone on this forum do some heroics after a bout of diarrhea in their pants.
Judge him on next week's efforts.

The Sloane Ranger

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Dec 22, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Then he shouks not have played

Declared fit and gets judged accordingly
He had gastro last week. Would like to see anyone on this forum do some heroics after a bout of diarrhea in their pants.
Judge him on next week's efforts.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Gibbs is and has been a fantastic player

**** knows who this imposter is at the moment

This is the correct view. He was fine last year, but this year has been anaemic: why? I mentioned his disposal in the JLT, and it has basically continued, totally different from last year. All this talk about playing for salary is disgraceful, and I do hope that reading social media has not contributed to his situation.

He does look so laid-back that he's comatose this year. I suggested early in the season that there might be something wrong with him, physically or mentally. I've seen no reason to change this opinion. Perhaps, he needs a rest to address any issues, not increased pressure from us.

Jirkago75

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mentioned it before, this year he doesn’t have any passion. Runs around like it’s a Sunday afternoon game. Never goes for the contested ball and doesn’t want to be tackled either.
Playing for money and nothing else, need to be dropped until he performs much much better

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I was mistaken to think Gibbs would come out and show some passion today, He looks as though he either dosn't care much, sulking or is still affected by the bug that kept him out last week. I hope its last weeks bug because we can't have a sulker and certainly cant have a player that dont care. Hes starting to worry me as the club has invested heavily in him he has to perform better than just a fringe player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back