Society/Culture Silver tape, not red tape, is a threat to democracy

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop interpreting people reciting facts to you as gaslighting or trying to intimidate you.

You are the dopiest campaigner on this forum. That's why you interpret it that way. Report this please.

You don't understand facts V opinions very well snow bunny..or perhaps you truly believe an opinion becomes fact when you say it to be so

Will the KV moniker be along soon for a triple team up?

lol

You are a champion gaslighter
I asked you for evidence of your opinion...

Western women are not beneath me, it's just i have very high standards
No one even gave you a shovel... why do you insist on digging?

You don't understand facts V opinions very well snow bunny.
You made a statement, you were asked for evidence...
Do you understand the difference between fact and opinion?

Did you state that you often call me out for bigotry?
Did you then avoid providing any evidence of it when requested?

It's Yes to both questions.

Then you said I was gaslighting...

Now you're acting like you're the victim...
Yes you are a bigot and i have often called you out. That doesnt mean i used the word bigot in such calling out.
Im not going to search through old posts. Get a grip.

Which social media does Russia control? vKontakt and... ?
Strange post edit. What are you trying to control?

As a gentlemen of intelligence, would you state that targeted advertising has no effect?
Even though Gillette doesn't own the internet medium... would you agree that it controlled an aspect of discussion for a period of time?
And that it changed the views of many?

Or is advertising meaningless unless you control the network... :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure you think it's gaslighting.

But you've complained before that posters, in the very act of pointing out where you're wrong, are trying to manipulate or control or gaslight.
As i said.. you don't read very well... the gaslighting comment made sense in a later post

I meant, why did you remove the part of my post that pointed out you have more of an issue with people reading to children, than you do with Russian and Chinese influence on Western governments...

If I advertise at 3am on telemarketing channels what impact do I have?
Yes that's probably as extreme as you could get... but you'd have to wonder why they do pay to advertise at that hour... Is it possible that during the cheapest period, they still have a chance of influencing people?

What do you think about millions spent on specific advertising, targeted at people based on their specific internet history? And how does that even slightly relate to your 3am question?

I meant, why did you remove the part of my post that pointed out you have more of an issue with people reading to children, than you do with Russian and Chinese influence on Western governments...
Why not?

Yes that's probably as extreme as you could get... but you'd have to wonder why they do pay to advertise at that hour... Is it possible that during the cheapest period, they still have a chance of influencing people?
Dunno. Ask them. Shift workers wanting to buy a shake weight?
What do you think about millions spent on specific advertising, targeted at people based on their specific internet history? And how does that even slightly relate to your 3am question?
Facebook has a turnover in the 10s of billions from advertising per quarter. Who was this couple of hundred thousand dollars spent meant to target? Is there any causal relationship between ads on Facebook and Wisconsin voting for Trump?

Liar...

Fact v opinion.

You made a statement, you couldn't back it up with even a hint of evidence...

Then you pretended that you were being unfairly attacked because you were called out for lying...

No. I said i wasn't go through my old posts on your request.
Your authoritarian nature is kicking in

You are doing a remarkable job of derailing your own thread

Integrity?
Dunno. Ask them. Shift workers wanting to buy a shake weight?
You asked me... I answered and then asked for your own opinion. You relied saying you 'dunno'.
Why ask in the first place if you don't even understand what you're asking?

Facebook has a turnover in the 10s of billions from advertising per quarter. Who was this couple of hundred thousand dollars spent meant to target? Is there any causal relationship between ads on Facebook and Wisconsin voting for Trump?
Why are you defining votes for Trump in Wisconsin?

Seems oddly specific after you just asked about 3am adds on telemarketing channels.

Is it possible you do actually understand the issue, and you're doing everything you can do, to avoid having a legitimate discussion? (apart from replying to me).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back