EUROVISION Song Contest - 11/13/15 MAY 2022 (LIVE); 13/14/15 MAY 2022 (PRIMETIME)

Remove this Banner Ad

I listened to all the 2019 songs today!!! Found some favourites already. Some of them too good for Eurovision, in my opinion. Slovenia and Netherlands in particular. Gorgeous.

Italy's is pretty good. Iceland and Portugal winning in uniqueness. Azerbaijan catchy af.

Can't say I'm digging our entry though. One of the weakest in the list in my opinion. I would be surprised if we made the final.

So someone is livestreaming from Day 2 rehearsals on YouTube. But not showing the rehearsals, just talking about them. The world has gone crazy.

So someone is livestreaming from Day 2 rehearsals on YouTube. But not showing the rehearsals, just talking about them. The world has gone crazy.
they arnt allowed to show the rehearsals only the eurovision account releases short clips of each rehearsal

really liked Slovenia Serbia Hungary Greece and Romanias Rehearsals

they arnt allowed to show the rehearsals only the eurovision account releases short clips of each rehearsal

really liked Slovenia Serbia Hungary Greece and Romanias Rehearsals
It reminded me of listening to an under 12 practice footy match on the radio. I'm upset that the Polish song doesn't have old people on stage like in the video.

we got some of the big hitters rehearsing today Russia and Netherlands 2 of the big faves to win honestly not feeling the dutch song but apparently peeps love it

It reminded me of listening to an under 12 practice footy match on the radio.
that a bad thing ahah take me back to them junior footy days any day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to watch a rundown of the songs again, before I decide the ultimate winner! I kinda like the Netherlands entry, too, the more I see it.

The 5am start on Friday is a no go for me. I have a doctor's appt Friday morning and I don't want my first appt with him looking like a zombie.

I stayed up last night for the orange carpet entrance of the singers at 2am. I waited until Australia arrived and then went to bed at after 3:30. The hosts were really bad, but at least interviews were in English. I did learn that the Danish entry is very scary and really weird. I looked at the odds and it seems most of the songs I like won't do so well.

Eurovision Asia Song Contest later in the year.
But Australia's not part of Asia just like it's not part of Europe. If only we were one world with no borders... (I think I heard that in a Greens political add last week.) ;)

Kate actually was impressive when she was interviewed on the orange carpet this morning. Seemed like a natural on camera. If only that operetta crap wasn't in the song. Kate's gonna poke someone in the eye with that crown with her circus act

I still say that Sheppard should have been the representative, JackNah_8 . I would have supported this easily:

Zero Gravity. Yeah... a song about post-natal depression... just the kind of song I can dance to. :rolleyes:

Letting ordinary Australians vote was lame. Why? Because ordinary Australians are just so... what's the word?... oh, yeah... ordinary.

I might write a song about autonomic failure and sing it from a wheelchair for next year's Eurovision. That should get everyone up on their feet.

But Australia's not part of Asia just like it's not part of Europe. If only we were one world with no borders... (I think I heard that in a Greens political add last week.) ;)

Kate actually was impressive when she was interviewed on the orange carpet this morning. Seemed like a natural on camera. If only that operetta crap wasn't in the song. Kate's gonna poke someone in the eye with that crown with her circus act

I still say that Sheppard should have been the representative, JackNah_8 . I would have supported this easily:

Too bad the rest of Australia didn't support your favorite song.

Too bad the rest of Australia didn't support your favorite song.
As I said, Australians are so ordinary. The majority voting was probably a bunch of 40 year old housewives with three kids from Werribee or Frankston.

Did you vote

Are you voting this week-
I ain't paying money to vote in a contest! They should pay me to vote!

How to vote

It's really easy. You can vote by texting the number of the act performing.Text - 1991 3773 Note: Fixed call & SMS charge $0.55 incl GST. Higher rates apply to calls from mobile phones. Information on data protection can be found here. Fans can vote multiple times - up to 20 times from the one phone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back