General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not condoning punching anyone in anything other than self defense, just saying it's not at all shocking given he stirs up people at the footy on the regular and doesn't have a handler. The amateur interviewer seems to egg him on. One day he'll say the wrong thing to someone that can actually fight and he'll get more than just knocked onto his butt.

Don't know where to put this, but the overall behaviour of spectators over the last year has dropped a bit imo. And we are no exception with an incident yesterday with a disabled Hawks fan and a brawl at Kadinia Park last season (Pretty sure we had something at the MCG last season too but i can't remember)
well a certain percentage of the population are beyond help and are always gonna do stupid sh!t, so you cant really do much to stop it. these guys should pull their heads in, both deserve a stint on the sidelines.

Last edited:
I know someone that did see it, it's all on video though. The drink knocking part wasn't on the first viral video but was on the seven news bit. The Hawks fan is a regular on something called HawksfanTV which is a fan facebook weekly thing straight after the game. He talked for a couple of minutes about the game and didn't mention getting hit and didn't look marked up. The guy is a well known mouthy instigator, fair chance it's part of whatever learning issue he has. The guy needs supervision, BG32 found these:

The guy has probably been whacked a dozen times at the footy for getting mouthy with drunks. This one got caught on video so it's good for news.

Yeah * didnt realise it was that prick disabled or not maybe next time watch ya ******* mouth and keep ya hands off other peoples drinks

I know someone that did see it, it's all on video though. The drink knocking part wasn't on the first viral video but was on the seven news bit. The Hawks fan is a regular on something called HawksfanTV which is a fan facebook weekly thing straight after the game. He talked for a couple of minutes about the game and didn't mention getting hit and didn't look marked up. The guy is a well known mouthy instigator, fair chance it's part of whatever learning issue he has. The guy needs supervision, BG32 found these:

The guy has probably been whacked a dozen times at the footy for getting mouthy with drunks. This one got caught on video so it's good for news.

Yeah okay. Seems like an instigator, for sure. Probably didn’t deserve to get belted, if that’s what happened.

Unfortunate situation.

******* media

I'm not condoning punching anyone in anything other than self defense, just saying it's not at all shocking given he stirs up people at the footy on the regular and doesn't have a handler. The amateur interviewer seems to egg him on. One day he'll say the wrong thing to someone that can actually fight and he'll get more than just knocked onto his butt.

Amazing that that sort of thing is worthy of posting to such a reputable and quality broadcast as HawthornFanTV...

I didn't see the knocking the drink part to be fair, i knew there had to be something to provoke the guy to hit him but still not a great look.

I dunno maybe part of the problem with the current generation is that they think there's no consequence for their actions, it's unfortunate the blokes got something wrong but yelling at blokes and slapping drinks out of their hands only deserves one thing.

Maybe the dees fan recognised him and decided to give him a bit of lip, and the hawks fan responded by hitting his drink. Just before the drink being hit you could see the dees fan lean over and say a few words.

Regardless, be the bigger man and walk away. So what he hit a drink out of your hand, he said some mean words to me. It’s a game of footy.

I’ve seen first hand the devastation and consequences of a one punch tragedy.

I dunno maybe part of the problem with the current generation is that they think there's no consequence for their actions, it's unfortunate the blokes got something wrong but yelling at blokes and slapping drinks out of their hands only deserves one thing.

Yeah having banter with someone at the footy is one thing, slapping a drink out of his hand is another.

Some people really can't control themselves at the footy, especially in a day and age where everyone has cameras in their pocket, it's an easy way to end up looking like a moron on the news.

I didn't realise that he slapped the guys drink out of his hand.

Seriously what the **** do you think was going to happen?
Yeah they cut it out of the footage. Disgraceful journalism. Then he was on 7 news saying he was bashed, kicked and punched on the ground and was crying saying he fears for his safety at the footy. It's a complete joke

Yeah they cut it out of the footage. Disgraceful journalism. Then he was on 7 news saying he was bashed, kicked and punched on the ground and was crying saying he fears for his safety at the footy. It's a complete joke
what a ******* w***er.

I’ve just heard about this latest scandal. As soon as I heard the story I wondered if it was that weird Hawks guy I had the misfortune to come across at the footy once. And it is!

I’m surprised this didn’t happen sooner to be honest. Whoever takes him to the footy needs to do a bit better in ensuring his behaviour is appropriate and he doesn’t piss off everyone in a 50 metre radius. Either that or leave him at home. Same goes for that dickhead who let his snotty kids scream and pour cans of coke down the aisle and kick the back of (our) seats all match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know much about disability and so on, so not speaking from experience

I’d like to think the guy that belted him thought he was a wierd arsehole and didn’t think to himself, “ok this guys got disabled but I’m going to belt him anyway”

Not saying laying punches in a slippery concrete hallway is ever a good idea

Our media is pretty poor.

Kane cornes equating Petraccas training session with the Adelaide camp an saying it was dangerous and Tracs parents would be worried.
Damo said it was 2019 and clubs needed more accountability

Goody on MMM yesterday - "Trac loves that type of training"

I hate the media

Kane cornes equating Petraccas training session with the Adelaide camp an saying it was dangerous and Tracs parents would be worried.
Damo said it was 2019 and clubs needed more accountability

Goody on MMM yesterday - "Trac loves that type of training"

I hate the media
I hate the media but every now and again I just LOVE crazy Goody

“Trac just adores near death experiences - he totally thrives on it”

Hats off crazy G. Keep it up.

I hate the media but every now and again I just LOVE crazy Goody

“Trac just adores near death experiences - he totally thrives on it”

Hats off crazy G. Keep it up.

"Trac is doing sprint training today. He'll be starting soon, we're just preparing the lions for release."

If his disability leads him to acting in an anti-social manner then he needs a carer or to stay home. If his disability is not the cause of his behavior then he is responsible and needs to stay home.

No excuse for violence though. Dees supporter should have spoken to security.

If his disability leads him to acting in an anti-social manner then he needs a carer or to stay home. If his disability is not the cause of his behavior then he is responsible and needs to stay home.

No excuse for violence though. Dees supporter should have spoken to security.
Bet media arent carrying on about that other ******* in those videos egging him on to be a ******* tool. Hes disabled he shouldnt have clowns with a microphone thinking its ok to act like a *******. To me the bloke in those videos is as much to blame as anybody

Bet media arent carrying on about that other ******* in those videos egging him on to be a ******* tool. Hes disabled he shouldnt have clowns with a microphone thinking its ok to act like a *******. To me the bloke in those videos is as much to blame as anybody

Yeah they're trying to get a reaction out of him and stirring him up to get content for their facebook page which is pretty gross.

Yeah they're trying to get a reaction out of him and stirring him up to get content for their facebook page which is pretty gross.
Which in turn makes mr disabled guy think he is fitting in and everybody loves him. When in reality hes a * head for acting the way he is and that other flog needs to cop a talking to

Hilarious how this deadshit comes out with a sob story when he is clearly an absolute nuffie and had this coming. I don’t agree with punching him but he had it coming.
Fair enough he doesn't feel safe. I wouldn't feel safe either if I screamed abuse at people across the concourse and smacked beers out of people's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back