Society/Culture Silver tape, not red tape, is a threat to democracy

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Integrity?
Of what?

You asked me... I answered and then asked for your own opinion. You relied saying you 'dunno'.
Why ask in the first place if you don't even understand what you're asking?

It was a rhetorical question.

Why are you defining votes for Trump in Wisconsin?
It was the Rust Belt states that didn’t go as expected that won the presidency for Trump.

What did Russia influence to make Wisconsin or Michigan vote for Trump?

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Integrity confuses you?

It was a rhetorical question.
They all seem to be, when the answer trips you...
It was the Rust Belt states that didn’t go as expected that won the presidency for Trump.

What did Russia influence to make Wisconsin or Michigan vote for Trump?
Is this rhetorical? I didn't claim that... I've not argued that... Why do you keep trying to turn it into that?

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Integrity confuses you?

They all seem to be, when the answer trips you...

Is this rhetorical? I didn't claim that... I've not argued that... Why do you keep trying to turn it into that?
Trump won the election by turning a few key states that were historically Democrat.

Now, what part did Russia play in identifying and turning normally left wing, working class states against the Democrats?

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
So Russiagate: nonsense conspiracy. Agreed?
Yes... the push to turn something real into a sensation (russiagate), was nonsense...The actual facts are too real and too distressing for casual readers, so it was much easier to turn it into something easily dismissed...
Very much like what you're doing...

Trump won the election by turning a few key states that were historically Democrat.
I've not said that Russia turned any states...

What Russia aimed to do, and succeed with... was to create doubt in the US democratic system.

Even after we knew for a fact that the US and other Western governments lied to us about WMDs... we still didn't have the same upheaval and backlash as we do now...

Drone strikes were the biggest talking point for months, until Trump got in and the strikes increased...

Directed confected outrage is controlling all online conversation.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
FireKraquora has a list. He could help us out crackerjack4X4, kwikfix.
The Delusionist is the one I've confirmed. Someone else suggested Floor Pie. I suspected Sweet Jesus. There was one other I was sure of, can't remember the name now though. Mods can confirm if they wish.

Why have aliases, particularly when your original account was unbanned?

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda

CheapCharlie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Charlie, he asked you for evidence.

You're choosing to feel victimised here.
He can go back through my posts for evidence. Why is he being lazy? I also notice he hasn't denied being a bigot towards some groups...

P.S - I don't feel victimised. That's generally a state of mind of the Woke Left

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
He can go back through my posts for evidence. Why is he being lazy? I also notice he hasn't denied being a bigot towards some groups...

P.S - I don't feel victimised. That's generally a state of mind of the Woke Left
I need to go and find posts... that don't exist... in order to disprove the statement you made?

CheapCharlie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
I need to go and find posts... that don't exist... in order to disprove the statement you made?
Yes they exist
I'm psychologically manipulating you? I'm making you question your own memory, perception and sanity?

You poor little victim...

No. You are attempting to manipulate me but failing utterly

In your case, Gaslighting attempts does not make success

Back