AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
tumblr_nq0vbidm3v1r2ckpzo1_250.gif

Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Would you like to have a recorded Skype conversation about it?
Why what for??...It's simple you were the biggest whinger on the podcast and Starburns didn't give a rats about it anymore. The only one who cared about the show was morgs, she should run here own podcast and in invite guests on every week like the tiger podcast do. It will be a winner 100 per cent!

3 Dinsdale for the Margin Mania fred (feel free to post a link here, D) and hopefully when he wins the Toots, he can use the prize money to buy a new TV for his rape dungeon brewery shed.

2 Kabanna for flying the flag solo in the Swans v Lions game day fred, as all the Swans floggos such as dbspreadem have gone missing since the 2018 Elimination Final, and all the other Bears floggos only just now coming out of hibernation.
Also for showing concern for our success-starved Tugger floggos by giving them somewhere to unleash their tears.

1 A Cut Above for continuing to stir the pot even after going down to the mighty Dees.
And for accusing Ballbag Barrett of plagiarism after ripping off my "Bolton is worse than Neeld" fred.

2 Kabanna for flying the flag solo in the Swans v Lions game day fred, as all the Swans floggos such as dbspreadem have gone missing since the 2018 Elimination Final, and all the other Bears floggos only just now coming out of hibernation.
Also for showing concern for our success-starved Tugger floggos by giving them somewhere to unleash their tears.
Awww thank you. I do try 😂

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Oh you either haven't seen the clip I posted or don't get the reference, it wasn't meant to be uncomplimentary
Nah it's all good, just a bit of fun

3 Byron Porkett for quality trolling, for sacking Ken Hinkley, for providing a guide to releasing everyone's inner Poort Puffer and for generally not being a d.h
2 chefmeister for quality material and for completing the rare double of barracking for Geelong and not being a pencil dick
1 kendrick for melting over Richmond injuries and being a massive flog

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
3 Byron Porkett for quality trolling, for sacking Ken Hinkley, for providing a guide to releasing everyone's inner Poort Puffer and for generally not being a d.h
2 chefmeister for quality material and for completing the rare double of barracking for Geelong and not being a pencil dick
1 kendrick for melting over Richmond injuries and being a massive flog
Great call Maxwell on kendrick

3) kendrick for being a thumper of a flog bringing his mainboard melt on the road to the Bay

2) RedVest4 because he is a needy flog who needs votes for his own self esteem

1) A Cut Above for the Handbagger melts and because unlike the Cats, the Hawks can go back2back

Honourable mention to the Croat doofus and Socrates2 for taking over the time honoured role of resident Richmond bay sh1t truck

Last edited:
3) Tigernator for mysteriously disappearing!

we should honor this with its own award i rekon.

I’d suggest a brand new award, “Scat of the Year”.

3 - Tigernator for his spectacular crash and burn mod meltdown.
2 - Tom_Thumb for reeling in a number of Carlton flogs
1 - harry000 for great match day fred contributions

3 - Tigernator for his spectacular crash and burn mod meltdown.
2 - Tom_Thumb for reeling in a number of Carlton flogs
1 - harry000 for great match day fred contributions

I posted in the match day fred?

Clearly I need to be drunk posting more often if I want to win s**t.

Back