Vince vs Lewis 2019

GIRO

Debutant
Aug 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Who would you rather have this year ?
Bernie is a year older but would have provided at least the leadership which keeps Lewis getting games and he would have kept his feet
I’d pick Bernie everyday of the week
Looking forward to when lever and May are back in the team
Go dees

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Tough question Bernie was a bit of a turnover merchant as well last year

Lewis’ work as a general at the back is heavily underrated. I love Bernie and he’s a great clubman, but Lewis is the winner here for me.

Bernie is the old timer we deserve, but not the one we need right now

GIRO

Debutant
Aug 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lewis spends his time on hands and knees you just have to watch the games always falling over never keeping his feet !!
Lever in soon which is a godsend

GIRO

Debutant
Aug 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Don’t appreciate having the Vince or Lewis lifestyle shoved down my throat. Would appreciate not being exposed to it and having to choose one when both are wrong.

So you don’t appreciate people having an opinion on whether players should be playing or not ??
The “lifestyle “ you question makes no sense at all

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bernie. Whenever the team was flat he’d spark the game up. Whether it was belting someone or, and these are my favourite memories of Bernie, when he knew he was going to take a hit and just charged towards it. There was a lot of Light Horseman about him. Plus he’d be a much more positive person to have around as a team mate.
Lewis is fully cooked.

Back