Ishmael_

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2013
Six Thousand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
It looks completely silly that before the ad break Judd was behind the desk next to everyone and now he's sitting in front of it getting grilled by Barrett and Caro.

I love it. And the more ridiculous footy classified gets, the better.

The running arguments, the low-key bullying, the fabulous new animated avatars for the panellists......Footy Classified is all. FC is life.

Sep 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
A couple weeks break from talking about Carlton would be nice.

The dumb thing is that they aren't really underachieving either. Anyone who expected them to be good and winning regularly this season was abs is kidding themselves.

"bad team plays badly" is hardly cause for media attention.

Mighty Eagles

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Can't believe people still watch this.

I was lived in Brisbane when this show started in 2007 and didn't start watch it until years after I moved back to Perth.

Stopped watching it 2012/13, it's just pure crap. Time for Hutch to move on, is just uneducated opinion.

I was lived in Western Australia pretty much the whole time but I also thought this even though I didn't watch it much at all because when I did it was s**t quite frankly.

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Had to laugh at Carro backtracking on SPS and McKay. The clincher was her stumbling on the phrase

'Sam Petrevski Seaton needs more consistency'

Lol might as well as tried to say 'She sells seashells by the seashore.'

Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Had to laugh at Carro backtracking on SPS and McKay. The clincher was her stumbling on the phrase

'Sam Petrevski Seaton needs more consistency'

Lol might as well as tried to say 'She sells seashells by the seashore.'

SPS is only just 21. Of course he was inconsistent last year. FFS. What 20 yo isnt?

She then used the term 'take the game by the scruff of the neck' about ten times.

What does that he even mean? McKay is only 21 years old.

She just talks so much utter s**t.

BRWB

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Oct 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
SPS is only just 21. Of course he was inconsistent last year. FFS. What 20 yo isnt?

She then used the term 'take the game by the scruff of the neck' about ten times.

What does that he even mean? McKay is only 21 years old.

She just talks so much utter s**t.

Only really watch the show to see Judd regularly destroy Caro (and Hutchy) with cold and clinical logic and mocking humour. She hates it so much. Unlike others Judd doesn't give Caro her favorite out that she is being bullied as he never raises his voice. Talks to her like she is a child. Amusing.

Judd is actually quite quick on his feet with a certain smug IDGAF attitude that Im yet to see anyone crack.

Deathray

All Australian
Oct 7, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Supersonics
There seems a distinct lack of issues to be outraged about this week. Apart from the old fallback of ‘Bolton being under pressure’ Caro may actually be forced to talk about football. Then again probably not.

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
There seems a distinct lack of issues to be outraged about this week. Apart from the old fallback of ‘Bolton being under pressure’ Caro may actually be forced to talk about football. Then again probably not.
Really didnt feel like they went too hard at anyone.

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Judd is actually quite quick on his feet with a certain smug IDGAF attitude that Im yet to see anyone crack.

Judd is actually great on TV, i get the feeling he would be super unlikable in person.

I actually can't think of a time when someone managed to get under Juddy's skin. Maybe back during the eagles drug scandal?

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Every time I watch, I can't wait to see what stupid thing Hutchy is going to come up with to create faux controversy. That, and Matthew Lloyds opinion interests me more than anything else.

Back