Autopsy Rd 7 vs North. Terrible loss, poor skills, never in it.

Who played well in Round 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha I’m laughing out of disbelief... A someone posts that Judd basically says that youth and inexperience won’t be excepted as an excuse for losses like against the Kangas and the wins/losses ARE an important metric

And the same old fanatics on here through up the young and inexperienced excuse as a counter/response.

After nearly every game in the last couple years, a segment of the regular ‘never ending young and inexperienced excuse’ crowd come on here and try to act like they are the true supporters by belittling angry supporters as though anyone not excepting of crap performances should eff off.

Well I’m gonna finally say it... all you ‘excuses excuses excuses’ regular posters that infest this board, you can all eff off. You all are the reason our club is the laughing stock of the competition for so long, you have all had the microphone for years chasing away any reality based supporters, your attitude in a competition based sport is disgusting when you have all become so accepting of mediocrity.

Your attitude towards honourable losses as a huge win for the club is a blight on all true Carlton supporters.

It’s you ‘accepting of mediocrity’ flock that are not the true supporters so eff off and let us true supporters if Carlton lead the way.

It’s about time someone gave you a dose of your own medicine and I’m here to do it...
Rubbish. You are talking out your rear end there mate. If there was acceptance of mediocrity why on earth would a club announce a rebuild and delist the whole list knowing full well what pain that was going to bring. And why now would supporters bother to buy memberships en masse as a way to thank the club for taking that step. I bet you not one single Carlton supporter is happy with where we are at nor one single person in the club.
But there is hope for so much better than has been endured since long ago and that is what we cling to. Many many people get by on the signs of progress as we crawl from the mud and learn to walk proudly again. So its either have some hope or close the shop.
Now tell me what you reckon would help us. Something sensible and not based on extreme pessimism.

Last edited:
Haha I’m laughing out of disbelief... A someone posts that Judd basically says that youth and inexperience won’t be excepted as an excuse for losses like against the Kangas and the wins/losses ARE an important metric

And the same old fanatics on here through up the young and inexperienced excuse as a counter/response.

After nearly every game in the last couple years, a segment of the regular ‘never ending young and inexperienced excuse’ crowd come on here and try to act like they are the true supporters by belittling angry supporters as though anyone not excepting of crap performances should eff off.

Well I’m gonna finally say it... all you ‘excuses excuses excuses’ regular posters that infest this board, you can all eff off. You all are the reason our club is the laughing stock of the competition for so long, you have all had the microphone for years chasing away any reality based supporters, your attitude in a competition based sport is disgusting when you have all become so accepting of mediocrity.

Your attitude towards honourable losses as a huge win for the club is a blight on all true Carlton supporters.

It’s you ‘accepting of mediocrity’ flock that are not the true supporters so eff off and let us true supporters if Carlton lead the way.

It’s about time someone gave you a dose of your own medicine and I’m here to do it...

Reckon there's a few legs in this post.

You all are the reason our club is the laughing stock of the competition for so long, you have all had the microphone for years chasing away any reality based supporters, your attitude in a competition based sport is disgusting when you have all become so accepting of mediocrity.

Players and administrators must be breathing a sigh of relief

Players and administrators must be breathing a sigh of relief
pretty much - no more hiding now it has come to give us what we have all been hiding from - I see future mod in this........

Agree, just listened for the first time. Judd wasn't saying what Bolton said was inappropriate, actually agreeing that it was the wrong time for reporters to quizz on that line.

Judd did let out that they were disappointed with the results and that structural issues seem to be the main reason during the close losses. Interestingly refreshing to hear that the club aren't just saying 'It's cause we young'.

Still don't like that they got the mentality so wrong. Hope we come out breathing fire against collingwood.
He said it was inappropriate to discuss improvement after that loss.

Reckon they will soon call a special AGM and sack all the supporters.
Nothing wrong with supporters voicing their concerns. Supporters have, for the most part, been fair and patient. Its shows they're invested and engaged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish. You are talking out your rear end there mate. If there was acceptance of mediocrity why on earth would a club announce a rebuild and delist the whole list knowing full well what pain that was going to bring. And why now would supporters bother to buy memberships en masse as a way to thank the club for taking that step. I bet you not one single Carlton supporter is happy with where we are at nor one single person in the club.
But there is hope for so much better than has been endured since long ago and that is what we cling to. Many many people get by on the signs of progress as we crawl from the mud and learn to walk proudly again. So its either have some hope or close the shop.
Now tell me what you reckon would help us. Something sensible and not based on extreme pessimism.

Hang on. Can we get back to the POWER we have at the club. I need to know before I attend training this week. Am I allowed to go straight into the CEO's office or do I knock?

Can I have MLG & Juddy's phone numbers? I have a few things I need to discuss

Agree, just listened for the first time. Judd wasn't saying what Bolton said was inappropriate, actually agreeing that it was the wrong time for reporters to quizz on that line.

Judd did let out that they were disappointed with the results and that structural issues seem to be the main reason during the close losses. Interestingly refreshing to hear that the club aren't just saying 'It's cause we young'.

Still don't like that they got the mentality so wrong. Hope we come out breathing fire against collingwood.

See, the thing is - I thought we'd come out breathing fire after coughing up the lead against Hawthorn.

We should have had a real point to prove. Get ahead, and win for four quarters. Keep the foot on their throats the whole time, no matter how likely we think we are to win.

Are you okay? :huh:

I never realised I had so much power over the club with my opinions as a supporter and Bigfooty poster. WOW

I will say that is the biggest misreading of people's opinions I have read on here and that's saying something

PS I have never in my life accepted mediocrity

I’m just sooo tired on coming on here and reading some of the regular posters take pot shots at angry supporters opinions with no intention of debating what they said.

Everyone has a point of view, everyone can be wrong, I know I’ve been wrong on many occasions... but if someone doesn’t agree with someone else’s opinion then either ignore their post or respond with a debate.

But the drive by pot shots of certain regular posters that seek to only demean any opinion without any discussion behind it serves no purpose other than to try and embarrass someone.

If some posters don’t like someone opinion on something, either ignore it or respond with an actual discussion on a discussion board.

For too long, angry supporters and posters after a devastating loss have been alluded to as not being real supporters because they won’t except 60 point losses to the bottom team on the ladder, so if that continues I’ll risk bans and point out who the real supporters really are.

Soapy I respect most of your posts and you mostly put discussion with someone behind them, but a bunch just like to do drive by pot shots and one in particular seems to revel in it.

Hang on. Can we get back to the POWER we have at the club. I need to know before I attend training this week. Am I allowed to go straight into the CEO's office or do I knock?

Can I have MLG & Juddy's phone numbers? I have a few things I need to discuss
Well you see, that power means your necks first on the chopping block......:D

"You have all had the microphone for years chasing away any reality based supporters, your attitude in a competition based sport is disgusting when you have all become so accepting of mediocrity."

how the hell do I fit this on my hessian t-shirt?

I’m just sooo tired on coming on here and reading some of the regular posters take pot shots at angry supporters opinions with no intention of debating what they said.

Everyone has a point of view, everyone can be wrong, I know I’ve been wrong on many occasions... but if someone doesn’t agree with someone else’s opinion then either ignore their post or respond with a debate.

But the drive by pot shots of certain regular posters that seek to only demean any opinion without any discussion behind it serves no purpose other than to try and embarrass someone.

If some posters don’t like someone opinion on something, either ignore it or respond with an actual discussion on a discussion board.

For too long, angry supporters and posters after a devastating loss have been alluded to as not being real supporters because they won’t except 60 point losses to the bottom team on the ladder, so if that continues I’ll risk bans and point out who the real supporters really are.

Soapy I respect most of your posts and you mostly put discussion with someone behind them, but a bunch just like to do drive by pot shots and one in particular seems to revel in it.

Then don't read them. There is a choice. Sounds like you needed a vent. It was a good one!!!

Personally I don't have an issue with most posting. It's the obvious trolling and abuse that is wrong. Even then I ignore it. My theory is it's their problem not mine

Hope you feel better now :thumbsu:

Then don't read them. There is a choice. Sounds like you needed a vent. It was a good one!!!

Personally I don't have an issue with most posting. It's the obvious trolling and abuse that is wrong. Even then I ignore it. My theory is it's their problem not mine

I ignore lots of posts I don’t agree with, but the drive by pot shots by certain regular posters shouldn’t be allowed to go unchallenged.

They are a form of bullying.

Back