Grant Birchall returns after 2 years out...

Remove this Banner Ad

Same thing happened to my wife right after I married her...:mad:
That's
Shane+Savage+OaKs8NWLo7Bm.jpg

Savage!

Yeh, one of Chips main assests is he is a decent athlete and quick off the mark. Its more his disposal and football nous that is the question mark (I am actually a Frawley fan and think he gets quite harshly marked on thus forum at times) .
If you take out the semi regular instance where Frawley ignores coaches instructions to not kick the footy, and tries some ridiculous switch 50 meter kick which is intercepted and ends up being a goal.. he is actually a pretty good player.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does anyone have any updates on his progress at all?
Surprised it wasn't mentioned, but Sam Mitchell was asked about why Birch was continuously being listed as indefinite on 3AW last weekend.

Pretty much played the Hawthorn straight bat when answering the question, but when asked about whether we'd see him return at some point in 2019 the answer wasn't optimistic at all :'(

Surprised it wasn't mentioned, but Sam Mitchell was asked about why Birch was continuously being listed as indefinite on 3AW last weekend.

Pretty much played the Hawthorn straight bat when answering the question, but when asked about whether we'd see him return at some point in 2019 the answer wasn't optimistic at all :'(
I doubt we will see him again unfortunately.

Sad because he was such a great and durable player for years.

This is truly saddening to hear and is there any chance you could be more specific in relation to what Mitchell said at all?

If he is unable to get up then perhaps the club needs to consider moving him to the inactive list which would give us another pick in the midseason draft.

I really hope that he can get up and get his body right because not only is he a major part of the team but given all the troubles he's been through a little positive news would be great for all parties.

Lewis: Not sure I'll last another three years here, I might try and get a prlonged contract elsewhere.
Mitchell: I wonder if I could get another year somewhere else under the pretense of being a long term coach.
Hodge: I'd better retire psyche! going to brissie.
Rioli: Aw man, all my friends are leaving, think I'll pack it in.
Birchall: Ouch my leg! Roughie what are you doing?
Roughead:
1556922631103.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is truly saddening to hear and is there any chance you could be more specific in relation to what Mitchell said at all?

If he is unable to get up then perhaps the club needs to consider moving him to the inactive list which would give us another pick in the midseason draft.

I really hope that he can get up and get his body right because not only is he a major part of the team but given all the troubles he's been through a little positive news would be great for all parties.
It was on the lines of their being no specific timeline due to the soft tissue injuries that have been associating with the knee problems. Seems like the hiccups have been continuing.

Yep, not coming back. Say your goodbyes.
Looks like the reintroduction of the mid-season draft could give us 6 months head start on list strategy moving into 2020.

Mohr is gone, looks like Birch is gone and from memory we are already 1 short on the list?

Looks like the reintroduction of the mid-season draft could give us 6 months head start on list strategy moving into 2020.

Mohr is gone, looks like Birch is gone and from memory we are already 1 short on the list?
Isn’t Mohr on the rookie list?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back