Injuries 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, sounds like they'd be happy to put a cork in Sturt for the rest of the year if they could.

Not expecting him back any soon time since they probably dont lose much in his development by having do another pre-season and put on 5kgs of muscle

Also, sounds like they'd be happy to put a cork in Sturt for the rest of the year if they could.

Not expecting him back any soon time since they probably dont lose much in his development by having do another pre-season and put on 5kgs of muscle
Definitely don't want him concussing himself again and potentially ruining any chance of a long career. I hope we chuck him in the gym for a while.

Harley Bennell completely disappeared from the injury list, weird
He’s listed first (just appears where the header should be). He’s 3 weeks away allegedly (so 2-3 weeks away next week)

I do that every week when I look at our injury list.

In a strange way Harley looks right at home in the header of our injury list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next week 4, then 3-4; then 3, then 2-3; then 2, then 1-2; then 1, then ok.

So 8 weeks it is
It actually goes back to TBC after 1 week if 2018 Bennell is any indication.

He's that special he has become the Header.
He’s listed first (just appears where the header should be). He’s 3 weeks away allegedly (so 2-3 weeks away next week)
Big news!!! Harley Bennell inducted into the Fremantle injury list Leadership group!!!

Sturt told a few training watchers that he will be back the game after this weekend which is WAFL bye for the state game.

On the injury front news of Natanuis return will
Somehow I doubt natanui was ever trying to deliberately injure players.

And I’ve never felt small players are targeted more than bigger ones.
running flat out and leaping into Sandis back sniper like with his knee out at 90 degrees looked pretty intentional to me... 99% of players would have approached the contest differently and do every week..
Not to mention ragdolling small players head first into the turf
We will never see it because its not his style but I would love to see Natanui stand under the ball with players approaching from behind

running flat out and leaping into Sandis back sniper like with his knee out at 90 degrees looked pretty intentional to me... 99% of players would have approached the contest differently and do every week.

I remember people on here trying to argue he needed to approach the contest like that in order to get momentum for his leap... then lo and behold the next week there was an identical situation with his teammate in front of him and he jumped with his knee in a completely different position to avoid hurting him.

There was nothing wrong with what he did by the letter of the law, but if every player approached every contest like that we would have a spate of injuries and the AFL would end up legislating against it in some form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back