Rumour 3AW - rumour Grundy wants back to S.A.

Remove this Banner Ad

I saying that the trade will be done for a second rounder + a playe
He is absolutely worth every bit of 2 first round picks.

Ridiculous to suggest otherwise, especially considering your club valued a 28 year old Bryce Gibbs at the same value.

Fair enough

Just saying we would be mad to pay that much for a player that goes missing in finals

I saying that the trade will be done for a second rounder + a playe

Fair enough

Just saying we would be mad to pay that much for a player that goes missing in finals
As opposed to trading out the same picks for a player who can't even perform in the home and away, to the point where he gets dropped?

Seriously, Pies Fans

Given i don't want him

Explain why I should spend picks on a player, that isn't up to it in pressure footy?

I don't mind him as a backup to Reilly but I ain't spending on that
Grundy is one of the most valuable players in the competition. He dominates contests AND is an athletic ruck that contributes around the ground well. If Grundy was linked to my club then I’d be pissed off if we rejected a deal with Collingwood for two first-rounders that included pick 1 because I think that he is Collingwood’s biggest asset (and they have a lot of big assets).

What price you are willing to pay depends on whether you believe you team is in contention though because he is 25 years old.

Don't need him. Teams don't need a gun ruckman to win a premiership as has been demonstrated over and over and over again. Collingwood will want too much and it's not worth trading for. We've got a good enough ruckman to win a flag and would rather trade for a more important position. This would be as dumb as the Gibbs trade.

Don't need him. Teams don't need a gun ruckman to win a premiership as has been demonstrated over and over and over again. Collingwood will want too much and it's not worth trading for. We've got a good enough ruckman to win a flag and would rather trade for a more important position. This would be as dumb as the Gibbs trade.

Are you really comparing Grundy to Gibbs?

Mind blown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. I'm comparing how sh*t the trade would be with another trade that was sh*t. We don't need Grundy and he isn't worth what it would cost for the amount he'd add to our premiership chances.

Grundy is worth two first round picks IMO.........Gibbs wasn’t.

Massive difference my friend.

Comes for free end of next season as FA.
Let it ride this year, get games into ROB.
Two boys at gold coast wanting lockers at West lakes that also needs to be factored in.
Not wasting picks on Grundy when don't need too.

I believe Adelaides offer to Grundy will dwarf the Buddy deal.
7 years, $12 million. IMO
Source: someone connected to a club that is neither Pies or crows. And it’s also In His Humble Opinion
Doesn’t mean Grundy will take the offer.
The lure of one club player and that club being Collingwood will set up Grundy for life.
Anyway, let’s see how it plays out.
Lmao, $1.7 million a year for 12 years is ludicrous for any player.

Actually ROB has played well the last couple of games. He is good around the ground and is only young.

Ah, the old "good around the ground" smokescreen, to mask mediocre ruckwork.

Well, I suppose Sauce Jacobs made a career of it, so may as well follow on with a similar type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back