FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Emiko the villain/Felicity’s farewell

Just reeks of a weak finish
Arrow deserves better
Felicity Fairwell is a good thing. means the final season we dont see that character.

Will scull a beer to that characters exit.

Hopefully a dark and deadly Green Arrow (maybe with team arrow out to stop him as the big bad) for the final season.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Emiko the villain/Felicity’s farewell

Just reeks of a weak finish
Arrow deserves better

Felicity will go into hiding with the baby and they will say its too risky for oliver to go see her or something. Maybe because of the 9tb circle. I have no doubt she will appear at least in the series finale if not the last few eps.

Yeah not sure what they will do next year oops finishes this year. I would just bring back as many favs as possible. Slade Nyssa Huntress Roy Thea Tahlia Bronze Tiger, Tommy might appear again somehow.

Felicity Fairwell is a good thing. means the final season we dont see that character.

Will scull a beer to that characters exit.

Hopefully a dark and deadly Green Arrow (maybe with team arrow out to stop him as the big bad) for the final season.

Thats what season 3 should have been but they went the wrong way and put thea in the pit instead. Would have been a great arc for oliver to go evil coz of the effects then the team works to redeem him. Would have made Ras better too than the stupid plan they gave him in the end.

But its too late to do it now.

Thats what season 3 should have been but they went the wrong way and put thea in the pit instead. Would have been a great arc for oliver to go evil coz of the effects then the team works to redeem him. Would have made Ras better too than the stupid plan they gave him in the end.

But its too late to do it now.
Not really too late.
Final ep is Oliver choosing to do the right thing after spending all season wanting to destroy.
And then they finish up in the massive crossover.

Not really too late.
Final ep is Oliver choosing to do the right thing after spending all season wanting to destroy.
And then they finish up in the massive crossover.

But why would he do that? His whole journey is about him becoming a hero. They wont make him a villian in the season even if he is redeemed in the end

Can someone remind me why the popular theory is that he dies in the next crossover ?
Is that when the series is expected to end ?

He made a deal with whoever it was in this seasons crossover that everyone is taking as he will give his life and they usually take place around mid-season which is when this is due to finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is murdered by the police?
Or a citizens lynch mob?

We know she isn't dead because of the flash forwards this season.

Awesome ep. At the start it was a bit strange but got better and better then we got the Roy reveal. Just felt like classic arrow.

Finally starting to really feal the angst between Oliver and Emiko now in the confrontation when she revealed she knew about the queens gambit.

Only thing is I wanna still see Oliver fully unleash his fighting skills in a epic scene before the show ends. Just feels like he is always holding back for 1 reason or another. He is the best fighter in the arrowverse let him show it.

Tommy!!!! Awesome to have a Oliver centric ep feels like its been a while. The weaved the symmetry to the season 1 finale nicely. Only thing I would have changed was Tommys last words being..."now open your eyes" would have been a great call back.

I always dislike felicitys hacker side kick and they way she acts as but gotta say her scene in the future was quite well done and they way she looked like time got the best of her was also good.

Now who is going to come in and rescue them in the future ambush. Oliver? Diggle? A redeemed Emiko(long shot).

Heavily hinting at a dead Oliver my bet is we dont see him in the future at all. I wonder if they.continue the.future timeline next season. I doubt it.

Cant wait for the finale. I have liked this season so hopefully finishes well

Tommy!!!! Awesome to have a Oliver centric ep feels like its been a while. The weaved the symmetry to the season 1 finale nicely. Only thing I would have changed was Tommys last words being..."now open your eyes" would have been a great call back.

I always dislike felicitys hacker side kick and they way she acts as but gotta say her scene in the future was quite well done and they way she looked like time got the best of her was also good.

Now who is going to come in and rescue them in the future ambush. Oliver? Diggle? A redeemed Emiko(long shot).

Heavily hinting at a dead Oliver my bet is we dont see him in the future at all. I wonder if they.continue the.future timeline next season. I doubt it.

Cant wait for the finale. I have liked this season so hopefully finishes well
I think Diggle's dead. For me it has to be Laurel.

The already did that in the canaries episode. I expect someone we havent seen yet
Hm. Maybe. But Ollie dying in Crises on Infinite Earths seems like the most obvious theory ever... Maybe future Barry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back