WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just don't care. It's not even worth getting mad over anymore. There's too many problems and considering the product has been coasting for years now I doubt there is going to be a quick-fix and even if there was, they've already lost a lot of viewers.
I'm mad because I care. It's like a sports team that is doing crap. I want the whole wrestling industry to be better.

Two SD superstars main eventing RAW. One of which is supposed to be in a feud with KO which has been advertised all show for tomorrow, YET is defending his title before MITB against someone else. Just in case you have forgotten their desperation levels for ratings and want your intelligence insulted more.

This is seriously an insult. I feel the only way to show this would be to cancel my Network subscription but I enjoy watching old stuff.

The reason I started dipping out when I was like 12 was because of the 'SuperShow' bullshit, I get back into it after the brand split and they do this again. Insulting.

Firefly Funhouse has been the highlight of raw for the past couple of weeks. That and Zayn’s promo’s pity that Braun had to ruin it!

Braun should of been feuding with Samoa Joe. Joe and Rey continuing post Mania is another joke in itself. What they're doing sucks. I'm convinced they don't think about anything.

Braun should of been feuding with Samoa Joe. Joe and Rey continuing post Mania is another joke in itself. What they're doing sucks. I'm convinced they don't think about anything.
I prefer Joe going against the smaller guys I think those types clash better with his character, I eventually want Richochet to be the one to finally take Joe down a few months down the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now the Usos are here because The Big Dog says it’s ok.

A singles superstar and a guy who hasn't wrestled in forever not only being put into the tag division but given a shot at the titles shows how much of a joke this division is.

Then we get Usos back on SD after doing comedy segments on RAW for two weeks. No Heavy Machinery in sight.

Not even a unification of the titles would compensate for this rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back