Society/Culture Now we have an Egg girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
I wonder if she'll receive the same plaudits as Egg boy. Probably not because it's ok to egg that nut job Anning but not ok to Egg the PM - I imagine there'd be many with this view and others who oppose altogether regardless of their view of Anning or Scomo.

So is she going to be applauded, dismissed as SJW fruit cake or both?

Charge her with assault and be done with it.

This isn't a hard boiled crime but you cant crack the political shits whether or not its a yolk. Maybe she has a drug scrambled or fried brain or might have been egged on by friends but throwing it from behind is a chicken move.

she has been charged.

So the police now press charges if it is not political risk. OK.

Can you get charged for being a s**t house throw these days?

It wouldn't surprise me.

Charge her with assault and be done with it.

This isn't a hard boiled crime but you cant crack the political shits whether or not its a yolk. Maybe she has a drug scrambled or fried brain or might have been egged on by friends but throwing it from behind is a chicken move.

Eggsactly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you believe she's a Greenie?

13182600-7000137-image-a-14_1557203533262.jpg

I simply don't get how this girl (and egg boy) didn't find themselves immediately in the divvie van and before the magistrate.

Have we gone mad? I don't particularly like either politician but what the actual * is going on if they're not going to be protected from physical attack?

I simply don't get how this girl (and egg boy) didn't find themselves immediately in the divvie van and before the magistrate.

Have we gone mad? I don't particularly like either politician but what the actual **** is going on if they're not going to be protected from physical attack?

There are constitutional rights regarding political speech.

I'm not suggesting tossing eggs is a part of that, but clearly this is not a physically threatening situation.

There are constitutional rights regarding political speech.

I'm not suggesting tossing eggs is a part of that, but clearly this is not a physically threatening situation.

Tell that to the 70 year old women knocked down in this circus...

Egg Girls response to it speaks volumes

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...k3EXshCc3w6r8yMS-dULpMJgv9UbvYhk0q0oSWjcVPXtU

“Why did you knock over an old lady and throw an egg at the Prime Minister?” one reporter asked her shortly afterwards.

“Didn’t knock over an old lady so there’s the first lie to be spun out of that,” she replied.

Yeah she may not have knocked her down, but not even the slightest bit of contrition, remorse, concern, anything, for the potential of injury to an elderly women.
And this from someone from the ‘tolerant, compassionate’ side of politics?

If this girl is turned into another media hero, we have real problems in this country.

Tell that to the 70 year old women knocked down in this circus...

I'm prepared to support the building of a statue in honor of the sacrifice she made towards civil liberties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back