Play Nice Richmond, set to become the biggest club in Australia, now with 100K members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cant all be as lucky as WC mate. It must be an amazing feeling knowing that everyone of your members will attend every game.

LOL. The same s**t happens at every club. We have 80,000 members and we don't even have 80,000 seats. Geelong have 60,000+ and play most of their games in a stadium that holds a bit over half that.

It's a bullshit pissing contest. And the people that get excited about it are the same people that get excited about a Carlton home game vs Richmond getting a big crowd with a Richmond home game vs Brisbane does not.

You know what Richmond and Richmond fans actually deserve praise for? The crowd in the 2017 prelim. 94,000 vs GWS. Hats off.

I think we are already the biggest club in Australia! First club in the southern hemisphere to have 100,000 members!

A little look back...

Think big. Grow bigger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many of the 100,000 memberships were microwaved on Saturday night?
About 25,000 I reckon. Those were all three game memberships that had been used. But it's ok because we've all bought another three game membership to use by the bye, and then two more each for the back half of the season. Really doubt if we have more than a 1000 season ticket holders.

How many 1 game memberships can they sell?
I want one, where can I find the link?

All clubs try for some membership angle, the Pies when Holden sponsored them a few years back was a classic. For every new Ute purchased a Collingwood membership was included. Imagine all the Bommbers, Dogs, Saints supporters out there who were all of a sudden Collingwood members. Lol.

West Coast is more of a state team and a lot of people have West Coast paraphernalia even though they don't go to games.

don't WC have the highest % of members attend their homes games in the league

It seems to me that its Richmond supporters who buy memberships and then don't attend

No surprise Richmond fans are clinging to most members after Collingwood and West Coast contested the GF they were a shoe in to win.

well considering this is a thread about Richmond members , richmond fans belong to this thread.

Question remains, why are you here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back