Review Round 7 - Gold Coast @ West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the second half after missing it on the weekend. Was expecting a 100 point loss. Will be great when we consistently start to play like that for four quarters.
Loved it when Hurn got the shits and retaliated after DMac tackled him over the boundary line. Benny and Touk just charged in to back up their mate. That comradeship will keep us in good stead in the future when we start to mature and play better as team.
that was great from Miller and Ainsworth
it was just a normal strong tackle from Macpherson but Hurn who seems so stoic and calm reacted which shows how we frustrated them that second half.

One of the best parts of the game was that tackle on Hurn. We need to harness that aggression as we have never really been known for a team with a hard edge. Would love to see Wright instigate some niggle and put that big frame to use.

I love Darcy Mac, such a great footballer, tough, reads the ball well and never shirks, he went straight back at Hurn without even thinking twice
Darcy just gets his job done with a minimum of fuss and his effort is always there
I'll admit i was late onto the MacPherson bandwagon, see that he offers something now.
I just wish he'd work on his disposal. In the last 4 weeks 50%,52%,66%,63% Which is pretty bad, considering he's had majority uncontested possessions in all those games.

I love Darcy Mac, such a great footballer, tough, reads the ball well and never shirks, he went straight back at Hurn without even thinking twice
Darcy just gets his job done with a minimum of fuss and his effort is always there
For such a shorty he surprises me with his pace too.
Solid guy that hits hard for his size.
Sounds like young Connor Budarick is a Macpherson clone aswell

He’s reliable. That’s not something you can say about most of the players in the short history of the Gold Coast SUNS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back