Media If I (me, n Jack) was your Admin, how good would your SFA life be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty bloody grouse i'd reckon.

I'd stop the tax on Caramel Tim Tams and Iced Vo Vo's, while anyone caught chomping down on vegan cookie will be flogged and made to pay the entire Sweets deficit for the year.

I have other stuff going on atm so i'll let you tell me what you want and i'll make sure my peoples get back to you with an answer of some sort.

I want more tackles!

You will indeed be able to purchase them at the newest Sweets establishment, TJASTA ’s Tackle Emporium.
It’s full of all those tricky things you can’t quite get your hands on at just any normal shop.

Good luck to you.

You will indeed be able to purchase them at the newest Sweets establishment, TJASTA ’s Tackle Emporium.
It’s full of all those tricky things you can’t quite get your hands on at just any normal shop.

Good luck to you.
How does TJASTA get a Tackle Emporium when he has the smallest tackle at the Furies?

Good luck to you.
I'm not entering any place named after TJASTA's tackle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given you indicated you would merge the Dragons and Gumbies i would suggest not good.

Luckily Ant Bear will get the nod :thumbsu:

I hope so too.

How does TJASTA get a Tackle Emporium when he has the smallest tackle at the Furies?

Always seems to catch something.

But what changes would you both make?

I’m all for both types of cheesecake, where as JackNah_8 will only eat the baked variety.

Does this help?

I probably wouldn't have, but I just did.

So, I don't know.

Always happy to take on an intern at fumNah and Associates.

TJASTA can't tackle anything let alone have something named after him

Don’t upset him, it’s been a hard month captaining those losers and he needs a rest.

I want injuries & suspensions returned to SweetFA games.

Hmmm yes, ok, I’ve jotted that down on this roll of paper beside me in the cubicle.

I read things three times just to make sure I understood the fourth time.

This is part of the reason you failed sixth grade three times.

0K0LOW7.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back