Society/Culture Now we have an Egg girl

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Clearly not.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/7ne...s-common-assault-and-drug-charges-c-98909.amp

Begs the question though. If she was charged, why wasn’t Eggboy?

For me, if it’s purely on fact she went after the PM, that ought to be irrelevant.

There shouldn’t be some sliding scale for attacks on politicians....Fraser Anning...yeah don’t like him, no charge....Scott Morrison yeah he is PM it’s a charge. Surely same offence ought to equal same outcome and politics should have nothing to do with it?.
Um, it could be the fact that Anning received advice suggesting that, should he try and press charges, so too could Eggboy press charges for the second whack to the chops he got. One punch, you could argue, is a moment's lost temper and is understandable; that second whack is realised, and retaliatory.

Not to mention, he probably doesn't want the blokes holding the kid down arrested, either. How will they vote for him from jail?

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can you believe she's a Greenie?

13182600-7000137-image-a-14_1557203533262.jpg

She looks like the singer from Three Non Blondes.

Looks like she has a lotta cottage cheese on that young ass.

Dopey scrubgoat

Definitely more tolerant of her, than she was of them, if her comments to them whilst being marched out the door are any indication.

So while no fan of either of the three of them, in the past couple of months, we have seen Anning egged, feces mailed to Abbott, and now this attack on Morrison.

Recurrent theme?
Even crazy people hate right wingers?

lol she's fat
Dare you to post that on facebook...

The over reaction to the actual event is understandable, News Corp need to make the Libs look hard done by, Shorten has to be affronted and the rest of the media needs a story.
It was hardly an "attack", however these incident have to be stopped if we are to preserve the ability of our politicians to enter the public realm.
Once a tool like Dutton got into power there would be a Stazi style security force deployed every time a bullet proof car door is opened, streets closed and cities shut down for his passing.
This is not what we want in our country.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Dare you to post that on facebook...

The over reaction to the actual event is understandable, News Corp need to make the Libs look hard done by, Shorten has to be affronted and the rest of the media needs a story.
It was hardly an "attack", however these incident have to be stopped if we are to preserve the ability of our politicians to enter the public realm.
Once a tool like Dutton got into power there would be a Stazi style security force deployed every time a bullet proof car door is opened, streets closed and cities shut down for his passing.
This is not what we want in our country.
You misread my meaning. There's 3 topics where the argument has devolved to 'she's fat'.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
I was more concerned about the s**t artwork on her s**t legs.

I thought I was back in Perth walking through the Belmont Forum or the Carousel.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Serious note, national security is a joke.
Anybody attempting to throw an egg at Trump would be riddled with bullet's or at the very least tasered and sent to Guantanamo Bay

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I always saw it as a good thing that such security wasn't warranted in Australia. It's why people should be careful about celebrating physical attacks on public figures.

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I always saw it as a good thing that such security wasn't warranted in Australia. It's why people should be careful about celebrating physical attacks on public figures.
I think public personalities , politician or not, do not deserve that level of assualt regardless.

Egg boy will need to miss next time to ensure egg girl doesn't feel interior.

Anybody attempting to throw an egg at Trump would be riddled with bullet's or at the very least tasered and sent to Guantanamo Bay

That’s because Americans are weak and easily offended.

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That’s because Americans are weak and easily offended.
I used to love egging with my mates as a kid.
Our mums didn't like it.
No french toast for you for a week. she'd say.

One of my Greek mates used to go to Greek school after school. The white bus would pick them up. We waited in ambush to egg the bus.
The lunatic driver didn't like it and chased us in his bus while we were peddling away.
We peddled into a paddock thinking we were safe.
This was a huge paddock between sunshine and St Albans before the ring road.
The lunatic drove into the paddock , with a bus full of Greeks kids, and foaming in the mouth.
Our only repreive was the Brimbank park river . We crossed it with our shoes and jeans wet up to our knees in winter.
Never egged a Greek bus again.

Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club

Trump would be blamed

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I used to love egging with my mates as a kid.
Our mums didn't like it.
No french toast for you for a week. she'd say.

One of my Greek mates used to go to Greek school after school. The white bus would pick them up. We waited in ambush to egg the bus.
The lunatic driver didn't like it and chased us in his bus while we were peddling away.
We peddled into a paddock thinking we were safe.
This was a huge paddock between sunshine and St Albans before the ring road.
The lunatic drove into the paddock , with a bus full of Greeks kids, and foaming in the mouth.
Our only repreive was the Brimbank park river . We crossed it with our shoes and jeans wet up to our knees in winter.
Never egged a Greek bus again.

That sounds like a measured and reasonable response by the driver. Bet his bus got effed up from speeding through a paddock lol. Ahhh Greeks, bless 'em.

Back