Remove this Banner Ad

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
But if they voted Julie and he played the idol for her, how does Aurora go home anyway? For all the knew Devens/Julie could have voted for say Gavin or Victoria.

Sorry for the question, I might be missing something from what you described here.
Aurora is the biggest challenge threat, so I didn't see any chance that Devens and Julie would NOT vote her out.

Last edited:

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Aurora is the biggest challenge threat, so I didn't see any chance that Devens and Julie would NOT vote her out.

Yes fair enough. I thought I heard Devens say they’ll be voting for “one of the 3”, which I think then spooked them into turning on Aurora.

He really did a number on them this episode. Mind*ed them whilst idol hunting/hiding, smashed their plans to get him out when he won immunity, then intimidated them with ease at tribal.

Right now, he’s in their heads. And he knows it.

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
catch me if you can

devens.gif

SunGirl89

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
****ed if I know how to change the gif on the BigFooty app. I posted a pic, that didn’t work. I posted a gif, that didn’t work.

BigFooty app still shows a Reem gif posted weeks ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devons for all of his good play is still too cocky IMO. The remaining survivors have given him too much credit and perception is reality. Theyve backed themselves into a corner where if they cant vote Devons out then he is guaranteed the win. Not voting out Julia makes it look even more like he has orchestrated a great move when in reality it was Lauren who changed that up.

Finally get the last Edge of Extinction challenge out of the way. Tired of hearing Reems little sound bites every episode. The edge of extinction really is Redemption island without any challenges. Dont like it. Would rather know exactly who the jury is right now. Does anyone know of all the people on the Edge of Extinction just who is on the jury? Surely all of them cant be?

Oct 23, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
I loved last night's episode. Devens is certainly cocky but if he makes the final 3, he will win in a landslide and deserves it.

A lot still to play out with the one person returning but I loved last night's epsiode.

Finally get the last Edge of Extinction challenge out of the way. Tired of hearing Reems little sound bites every episode. The edge of extinction really is Redemption island without any challenges. Dont like it. Would rather know exactly who the jury is right now. Does anyone know of all the people on the Edge of Extinction just who is on the jury? Surely all of them cant be?
The Edge of Extinction thing is a farce and I hate it. We as viewers have no idea wtf is going on.

Does anyone care about anyone on that island? They are completely irrelevant to the game.

Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
The Edge of Extinction thing is a farce and I hate it. We as viewers have no idea wtf is going on.

Does anyone care about anyone on that island? They are completely irrelevant to the game.

Nope. Waste of time watching them read letters to themselves. Has been a joke of twist, designed purely as a safety net for the returnees and is just a watered down version of Redemption Island.

If he plans on playing the idol for Julie, why would he tell you that?

And why would he play it for her when he goes home next time he's not immune?

These guys are so dumb /Jeremy Collins
Yeah, he's going to give up a guaranteed immunity next week just to save his friend this week which gives them no guaranteed numbers advantage next week without idols. There is NO way someone as smart as him plays that idol last night.

Nope. Waste of time watching them read letters to themselves. Has been a joke of twist, designed purely as a safety net for the returnees and is just a watered down version of Redemption Island.
Completely forgot Edge existed during the episode until they got their little scene.
screw.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back