No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has been put to good use and maybe more coming, just makes it confusing when someone replies to something Ablett decision is a joke/

I never thought I'd use it, but gave myself a Months ban after a warning for personal attack. Came back same old stuff so put them on ignore and I'm a happier angry little gnome.

How the **** are they even able to contemplate going after a big name every year let alone every ******* player of note that is out of contract when you think about affordability of their salaries or more noteworthy the ******* salary cap ?

Brown paper bags. Environmentally friendly and invisible to the AFL.

BAAAHHH!!!

Geez B52!!

Don't just go throwing "audit" & "ATO" around mate... almost had a heart attack.

I am a great believer in Taxation. A very old friend has an unusual hobby - researches and provides advice to ATO and the ALP on closing loopholes in tax law. Doesn't charge for it either!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steady on. There are many battlers just scraping along off-shore. Weak dollar, team on the bottom of the ladder. Tough times

I've gone from lobsters stuffed with tacos to just tacos.

I never thought I'd use it, but gave myself a Months ban after a warning for personal attack. Came back same old stuff so put them on ignore and I'm a happier angry little gnome.

unblock me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back