Media If I (me, n Jack) was your Admin, how good would your SFA life be?

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope so too.

Always seems to catch something.

I’m all for both types of cheesecake, where as JackNah_8 will only eat the baked variety.

Does this help?

Always happy to take on an intern at fumNah and Associates.

Don’t upset him, it’s been a hard month captaining those losers and he needs a rest.

Hmmm yes, ok, I’ve jotted that down on this roll of paper beside me in the cubicle.

This is part of the reason you failed sixth grade three times.
I never past sixth grade. Do not let storys get in the way of facts.

So...from what I can gather fumbler wants to make veganism compulsory across the SFA. :think: Typical Furie..him and his accomplice Jack Spratt who would eat no fat. Stuff this I'm voting for the Hunters And Gatherers Party instead

Pretty bloody grouse i'd reckon.

I'd stop the tax on Caramel Tim Tams and Iced Vo Vo's, while anyone caught chomping down on vegan cookie will be flogged and made to pay the entire Sweets deficit for the year.

I have other stuff going on atm so i'll let you tell me what you want and i'll make sure my peoples get back to you with an answer of some sort.

When is this admin stuff going to be sorted?

I know I've already voted - I drew a phallus on a piece of paper and sent it to Cloud_

0K0LOW7.gif

It could be every hour under fumNah

fumbler life would be so much better when we take over SFA!

So who is our intern? Headless and TedDougChris ?

Mexican girl gif.

Headless has already signed the contract.

Lovely.

So...from what I can gather fumbler wants to make veganism compulsory across the SFA. :think: Typical Furie..him and his accomplice Jack Spratt who would eat no fat. Stuff this I'm voting for the Hunters And Gatherers Party instead

Thanks for your input constituent, but I believe the Holy Grail will be held by the fumNah Party.

More words, from us

Stop including me in a multi-quote, you thespatarian :oops:

Sorry love but it’s the policy of every campaigner face out there to save space for the endangered wild pointy toed cactus.
It’s how I rolls voter.

Sorry love but it’s the policy of every campaigner face out there to save space for the endangered wild pointy toed cactus.
It’s how I rolls voter.

Well, you know where you can point your toey cactus, you spaced out vegan metrospatial hippy

Well, you know where you can point your toey cactus, you spaced out vegan metrospatial hippy

I think you misinterpreted my first post.
Yes chocky biscuits.
No vegan cookie.

I hope so too.

Always seems to catch something.

I’m all for both types of cheesecake, where as JackNah_8 will only eat the baked variety.

Does this help?

Always happy to take on an intern at fumNah and Associates.

Don’t upset him, it’s been a hard month captaining those losers and he needs a rest.

Hmmm yes, ok, I’ve jotted that down on this roll of paper beside me in the cubicle.

This is part of the reason you failed sixth grade three times.
Your multi quoting and hasty response to my question has impressed me fumbler, lm jumping on your bandwagon

At least until the wheels fall off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh. Choccy biscuits? Yes. But what are your thoughts on compulsory bacon?

With or without maple syrup?

May have to form a bacon committee for this hard hitting question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back