Preview Dogs on Mars: Round 8 Saturday May - 11 1:45 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, did end up an emergency, but nevertheless it should never have reached the papers. Has now given opposition players something to niggle at him forever more....it will/should make him come out and show the world he is not weak, make his opposite number look weak instead, burn them off. Or he'll cave in to the ridicule...

Suspect Fagan wouldn't have liked reading that..

Possibly the greatest overreaction to a nothing article which shows Alex is only human.

Yes, did end up an emergency, but nevertheless it should never have reached the papers. Has now given opposition players something to niggle at him forever more....it will/should make him come out and show the world he is not weak, make his opposite number look weak instead, burn them off. Or he'll cave in to the ridicule...

Suspect Fagan wouldn't have liked reading that..

Last year my high school held a song and dance competition. We had a Jonas brothers song and me and my peers joked about someone strutting our the front in a dress during the part of the song that describes a girl doing it. I said * it, give me a dress and I’ll actually do it.

I was Umpiring some junior footy on my area the next day. At the start of one of the quarters some kid who saw the performance at school heckled to me about it. I could have felt bad about myself or felt embarrassed, but who gives a s**t?

Alex was cold, people could heckle him for being cold, but I doubt he gives a s**t. Why would he give a s**t? Would you give a s**t if oppo players made fun of you because you were cold one time?

For the last 3 weeks all I’ve wanted to see is Mcstay down back and Walker up forward. Instead we get Walker dropped and Mcstay is still playing a position he clearly is incapable of playing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Clearly incapable of playing? he has only been playing there for about 30 games and has only played about 80 games. Get a grip, these young forwards in the modern game take time.

What saucy blackmail does bailey have to walk straight back into the team. Clanger king is back, how many goals will he gift the doggies this week? I got $5 on 15 goals.

Man, you used to be a good contributor on this page - what happened? you now just ruin threads. I swear that you let a mate take over your account.

In addition to being keyboard coaches, psychologists, physics and doctors we can also be caught out for being amateur meteorologists and groundskeepers on this board. Almost always overpredicting the effects of weather.

Ballarat has the best surface of any ground having recently been redeveloped drainage will not be an issue.

We also don’t understand the impact of wet weather. Key forwards are always valuable in the wet and the only changes you should make is removing those that are hopeless at contested footy (eg. Squizzy).

it's going to be 14, mostly sunny, high cloud cover, reasonably strong winds (but nothing crazy) with the chance of under a mm of rain. I am seriously confused about this weather talk, no different to what you will cop at the G in June/ July.

I think you greatly overestimate a number of things here. firstly how likely it is that it was read by anyone associated with the dogs, secondly how much fagan would actually care and thirdly how your body responding to cold as a 16 year old somehow makes someone weak. what a massive overreaction to a nothing story.

I read it in the Herald/Sun......it was there in the sporting headlines, so any man and his dogs who read the paper will have seen it, or any other teams.

I agree it was awful what happened to Alex, but I'm not the only one thinking it could lead to ridicule, his own teammates are doing it, for a start...

and you think opposition players won't pick up on it? Fair enough.

Last edited:
I thought Walker was a chance of floating up FWD for some minutes this week, with no 3rd tall (Schache) named for the Dogs. Oh well, in Fages we trust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year my high school held a song and dance competition. We had a Jonas brothers song and me and my peers joked about someone strutting our the front in a dress during the part of the song that describes a girl doing it. I said **** it, give me a dress and I’ll actually do it.

I was Umpiring some junior footy on my area the next day. At the start of one of the quarters some kid who saw the performance at school heckled to me about it. I could have felt bad about myself or felt embarrassed, but who gives a ****?

Alex was cold, people could heckle him for being cold, but I doubt he gives a ****. Why would he give a ****? Would you give a **** if oppo players made fun of you because you were cold one time?
Were you still wearing the dress when you were umpiring and was it a little black number.

What saucy blackmail does bailey have to walk straight back into the team. Clanger king is back, how many goals will he gift the doggies this week? I got $5 on 15 goals.

I used to enjoy reading your posts mate, some I found to be very entertaining. But seems like you are really losing the plot and this is attention seeking behaviour. Your comment about needles on the field is also in poor taste.

it's going to be 14, mostly sunny, high cloud cover, reasonably strong winds (but nothing crazy) with the chance of under a mm of rain. I am seriously confused about this weather talk, no different to what you will cop at the G in June/ July.
Believe me the Ballarat Oval is alot different to the G. Just had a call saying the Ballarat Oval is very wet underfoot. Wether it dries out before tomorrow we will wait and see. Their is a strong wind which could help the surface. Would expect the ball to be quite slippery though?

I just arrived at Ballarat and it is very wet. I don’t think this will be a great spectacle to watch and will be a game of contested ball and territory. Expecting the pressure King Zorko to get 10+ tackles, Neale 10 clearances, Richy to get the ball and kick it as far as he possibly can and Robbo to go off with the blood rule within the first 10 minutes.

I read it in the Herald/Sun......was there in the sporting headlines, so any dogs who read the paper will have seen it, or any other teams.

I agree it was awful what happened to Alex, but I'm not the only one thinking it could lead to ridicule, (his own teammates for a start are doing it)

and you think opposition players won't pick up on it? Fair enough.

I think Witho would have the mental strength to not pay too much attention to this and possibly even have a laugh about it MM. I love the fact that you are concerned about players welfare though. Shows you must be a caring person and really love our boys

Whoever posted the picture that is the City Oval. We are at Mars Stadium in North Ballarat.

Ah my bad

Regardless the turd is laid to handle these sorts of rain events. Given 24 hours I doub it’ll be any worse than the dew we get at the Gabba.

Actually I read on Instagram that’s just to piss you off.

Harsh but I guess I did chuckle.
Nah, I'm back onto the bandwagon that says McStay has been selected and I want him to kick a bag of goals and be hugely successful.

I do reserve the right to ratbag him if he has a terrible game.

Nice to hear I am trending on instagram. #3KZisrightagain

I think Witho would have the mental strength to not pay too much attention to this and possibly even have a laugh about it MM. I love the fact that you are concerned about players welfare though. Shows you must be a caring person and really love our boys

I do...thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back