Society/Culture Now we have an Egg girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch the video I linked.

Here I’ll save you the trouble.

View attachment 670215
Cool. Now do you think that was on purpose or just someone's fat fingers?

What was their comment about it?

Has it been Photoshopped?

Thing is: I wouldn't trust a word Yaxley says without multiple points of corroboration.

Last edited:
Tried to like your post and it keeps coming up with some secondary page.

Pls fix it
Do you have more information? I can't tell where to start looking without a bit more. Error messages. Text. URLs.

Do you have more information? I can't tell where to start looking without a bit more. Error messages. Text. URLs.
When I liked this post no secondary screen was generated.

When I was liking posts earlier, I kept getting a new screen generated asking 'Do you want to unlike this?'.

Edit: I just liked some random comments and it appears to be fixed

When I liked this post no secondary screen was generated.

When I was liking posts earlier, I kept getting a new screen generated asking 'Do you want to unlike this?'.
Yes we found the issue. Thanks for letting me know.

B
Was JFK to blame?
Back and to the left?
Probably. If his old man had kept his promise to lay off the Mafia JFK may well be alive an kicking.
So not directly his fault.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool. Now do you think that was on purpose or just someone's fat fingers?

What was their comment about it?

Has it been Photoshopped?

Thing is: I wouldn't trust a word Yaxley says without multiple points of corroboration.

Even if it was the unfortunate result of someone’s ‘fat fingers’, I would ask what the brains trust logged into an South Wales Police official social media account, is doing looking at videos on a site called FootballFightsUk in the first place?

Also if it was photoshopped, seems a hell of a risk for Tommy or his people to take in the middle of an election campaign. And all it would take is a handful of uniquely time stamped screenshots of the ‘like’ from third parties to dispel claims of photoshop if it wasn’t.

He had a milkshake tipped on him.

I wonder if Mussolini thinks this was political violence.

I wonder, if a female figure running for parliament, let’s say a Yassmin Abdel Magied perhaps, was to have a milkshake thrown over her while out in the community, what would your response be?

I somehow very much doubt it would be sad, snarky attempts at humour like that one.

Cries of racism, misogyny and Islamophobia, more like.

Last edited:
He's a street thug who got a milkshake thrown on him.

Unless you call defending yourself in a Maccas carpark from a pack of Antifa thugs ambushing you and thumping an African refugee in Italy who gestured as if he was about to stab him as street thuggery, the most appropriate term for Tommy is WAS a street thug.

Tommy left behind his EDL roots years ago. Whether you can accept that, is another thing altogether.

Last edited:
Yeah, ********.

He's a street thug who copped a milkshake to his face. If Yaxley Lennon keeps knocking on people's doors at 5am, he should hope that's the worst he cops.

Outside people who threaten to kill hims door at 5 in the morning you mean?

If your talking about these jihadi or Antifa scumbags who make death threats online against his family, release his address into the same cyber sphere that gives us the Shamima Begum’s of this world, I don’t have an issue with Tommy rocking up on there doorstep with a camera.

If your talking about these jihadi or Antifa scumbags who make death threats online against his family, release his address into the same cyber sphere that gives us the Shamima Begum’s of this world, I don’t have an issue with Tommy rocking up on there doorstep with a camera.

Bit of a difference between rocking up with a camera on the door of someone who is threatening your life and calling them out on there behaviour, and smashing a milkshake into the face of a political candidate walking around the community.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back