Oppo Camp The Non-North Football Discussion & AFL Matchday Chat Thread: Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the type of player who i'd suggest deliberately breaks every bone in his legs and feet, simply so he is forced to relearn how to kick. Sadly he would also have to do his own hands too, because his handballing is quite subpar too. I still have no idea why Sydney wanted him. Sure, he has a lot of good if not borderline elite attributes, but his disposal is literally bottom of the barrel.

We saw this week after week last year and yet he kept getting picked ...

So, I suppose Sydney were sucked in by the fact that he was an automatic selection.

So, I suppose Sydney were sucked in by the fact that he was an automatic selection.

Anyone can get sucked in when you look at just his disposal numbers.

But every other aspect of his game is really s**t, its all well & good to be great at finding the ball, but its another matter when you're using it so poorly so often.

He gets picked for cardio & possessions, nothing more. A coach with little observation of finer details creams at the thought of that.

Anyone can get sucked in when you look at just his disposal numbers.

But every other aspect of his game is really ****, its all well & good to be great at finding the ball, but its another matter when you're using it so poorly so often.

He gets picked for cardio & possessions, nothing more. A coach with little observation of finer details creams at the thought of that.

Agree with this. It's why many of us were screaming as he was selected each week. I liked his endeavour but his disposal errors were too often and too costly.

It's another example of rewarding effort when the relative lack of talent continually hurts the team. It's still happening.

I figured Kennett was going to do something on domestic violence.
I’m joining the dots between the Police switching their headlights on this Friday as part of road safety awareness and that obviously B1 and B2 are going to milk the promotion for sponsors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roll on autonomous cars.

:stern look

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back