Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Who's the smuggest head on their list? Greenwood. That's who I expect is gonna win it for them.

I'd swap Doogs and Clurey. Not sure Clurey could go with Lynch as he will work up the ground alot. Clurey will start on Walker or Himmelberg and Burton the other

Clurey's just about the fittest guy on our list so not sure what gives you that idea.

yepits2020

Premiership Player
Apr 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
from the AFL site for Centre Bounce Attendances.

2 major thing too come from this.. Forward Line Structure, and Disposal Accuracy (which we all know too well)

Men in the middle: Tom Rockliff (121 attendances), Travis Boak (111), Scott Lycett (110), Ollie Wines (101), Paddy Ryder (88), Sam Powell-Pepper (76), Willem Drew (68), Robbie Gray (60), Brad Ebert (29), Sam Gray (10), Connor Rozee (8), Steven Motlop (5), Zak Butters (3), Karl Amon (2).

Go-to guys: Rockliff and Boak give the Power an experienced hard edge in centre bounces. Lycett has shared the ruck workload with Ryder, while Wines is a contested-ball beast.

Most successful starting four: Lycett, Boak, Wines, Powell-Pepper. Clearance record: 5 wins, 0 losses

Ruck and roll: It hasn't taken long for Lycett and Rockliff to strike up a successful combination, with seven hitouts to advantage.

Average centre clearance differential: +2.7 Ranked: 1st

Average points from centre bounces differential: -0.1 Ranked: 12th

Analysis: The one-two punch of Scott Lycett and Paddy Ryder in the ruck has paid dividends for the Power with their centre clearances. They were good last year – ranked second in the League with a +1.8 differential – but now they are the benchmark with a +2.7 differential. Injecting Tom Rockliff and Travis Boak into more centre bounces has made a significant difference. However, the Power need to be better at translating that dominance into points.
Nah. We have been doing well translating it into points. It’s the goals we are missing out on.

yepits2020

Premiership Player
Apr 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The way that Fremantle were pretty easily able to handball their way through Adelaide gave me some hope for this game, although I suspect Adelaide’s pressure will improve due to the showdown factor.

I have to admit I really just have no idea how this one will go down. Hoping Willem has a massive game though, and Cobra who’s cool head we really have missed at times.
No they did not. They were shut down vey effectively.

MilitaryLC

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2018
On a dirt track.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
We play proper footy here we win this. Walker and Betts are ****ed. This is ours to lose. Our kids can do this.

Back