Past Kieren Jack - retired 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Which is fair enough that’s Horse’s prerogative, but you can understand why it would be frustrating for someone who doesn’t agree with that prerogative?

That’s life I suppose!

Certainly at work I get frustrated with the senior management sometimes, though I also reflect on that and realise they have a broader perspective and more facts than what are available me.

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
You going to enjoy watching tonight Mick or just going to expell some hot air again of an evening?
I’ll watch the game, don’t know that I’ll enjoy it. I can’t sit there like you and whistle Dixie, breathing the air expelled from your rainbow and sprinkle farts all whilst looking at a nude picture of Longmire above the mantle, which I’m sure you dream of when stoking the fire!

That’s life I suppose!

Certainly at work I get frustrated with the senior management sometimes, though I also reflect on that and realise they have a broader perspective and more facts than what are available me.

That’s mature of you.

I usually burn my work down on a fortnightly basis if I feel they’ve wronged me.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
I’ll watch the game, don’t know that I’ll enjoy it. I can’t sit there like you and whistle Dixie, breathing the air expelled from your rainbow and sprinkle farts all whilst looking at a nude picture of Longmire above the mantle, which I’m sure you dream of when stoking the fire!
Oh geez.
You've started on the crazy water early.
Funny though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
You mean that was the normal you?
I will get some cones.
Chocolate & pistachio gelato in a waffle cone does it for me.
Watch yourself Ted, accusing people of being enabled to the drink will get you in trouble. Enjoy your ice cream.

How so? Probably missed it because it was on the other side of the field from me.

missed tackle, kick away from teammate, missed collect for a goal, missed chase, turnover, bad running

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Watch yourself Ted, accusing people of being enabled to the drink will get you in trouble. Enjoy your ice cream.

If you want to dish out sh . t like this Mick

You deserve whatever reply you are given so don't start picking & choosing what's offensive to you when you are a first class 'warrior' at offending people yourself.
Enjoy...indeed!
Bye.

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
It's sad to say, but he's done. It's also sad to say that he's only in the side because of how many games he has played in his career and how few games those around him have played, but that's also true.

He's never been tall or long-limbed, but he has lost the things that made him an AFL player, his really quick turning circle, fast feet and terrior-like tackling. With Menzel and Franklin back in line for selection soon, he's not long for the senior side unfortunately.

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Should be his last game for us

We know it won’t be
Just carried him for another. He’s done and the ‘coach’ needs to accept that if he is going to ‘evolve’!
If you want to dish out sh . t like this Mick

You deserve whatever reply you are given so don't start picking & choosing what's offensive to you when you are a first class 'warrior' at offending people yourself.
Enjoy...indeed!
Bye.

Not allowed to dish out responses Mr twisty twisty? I believe you have mentioned ‘lollie/crazy water’ more than once (the evidence is on here) but that’s ok, you have your little tantrum you sook! See ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back