What has happened since the GF. Why? And what is Simo going to do about it?

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Last season Family Friends Flags
This season so far is Fumble Fall F##k it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Bit early to panic, I think we'll be in the mix as long as we address a few things, which are pretty fixable. Ruck situation a priority. I'll be satisfied if we can bank 6 or 7 wins by the bye, and hopefully have a better second half of the season.

Mar 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Bit early to panic, I think we'll be in the mix as long as we address a few things, which are pretty fixable. Ruck situation a priority. I'll be satisfied if we can bank 6 or 7 wins by the bye, and hopefully have a better second half of the season.
8 at the minimum to be a chance for the flag, we need a top 4 finish.

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I don’t agree. I don’t miss Leccas no tackles a game, three or four seagulls out the back and no chasing. What I do miss is the correct balance of our forward line in having two talls and 4 medium/small players who put defensive pressure and offensive pressure on the ball. I also miss players being played on form instead of being played in the ones in the hope they will all of a sudden come good. We currently have one tall too many and not enough guys in form to warrant being selected each week. The twos are where you’re meant to find form, not the ones. Unfortunately our MC and coach don’t agree.
Yeh, and you'd think they'd know a thing or two...? They should contact you, what's the matter with them?
Don't they know who you are?

Back