Game Day AFL Round 8 - Matchday Discussion Collingwood@Carlton (MCG– 1:45PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton.PNG
1557504737526.png

Lets get the win here. Should win, but get the feeling Carlton will come out hungry.

Magpies by 30

Scum to come out hard early - with the roasting they have had in the press only zombies would fail to react.

Pies to absorb their early pressure then slowly grind them into the turf.

Just need to start well again, sap what little emotion the blues will have after last week then run away for a comfortable win.
Thinking 45-60 points.
Saturday arvo footy at the G, there is nothing better

10 goals to the good

:)

Just need to start well again, sap what little emotion the blues will have after last week then run away for a comfortable win.
Thinking 45-60 points.
Saturday arvo footy at the G, there is nothing better
Sadly that is now true - but Saturday arvo at dear old Victoria Park was better. No team was free of dread on travelling there and their supporters generally cowered.

Sadly that is now true - but Saturday arvo at dear old Victoria Park was better. No team was free of dread on travelling there and their supporters generally cowered.
And being in the Bob Rose Stand amongst the throng, all one eyed magpies

Fantastic

Collingwood by 222 points

Reid to kick 14 goals 15 behinds
And what will the wag score?

She’s got her opportunity without Cox being present, a Reid amongst the thorns?

And being in the Bob Rose Stand amongst the throng, all one eyed magpies

Fantastic
Finestkind Saintly, sadly we are in the same boat as most Victorian teams now having lost our spiritual home for good.

Only Geelong and Melbourne retain theirs - Geelong especially are a protected species in this regard - which is a constant source of aggravation for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finestkind Saintly, sadly we are in the same boat as most Victorian teams now having lost our spiritual home for good.

Only Geelong and Melbourne retain theirs - Geelong especially are a protected species in this regard - which is a constant source of aggravation for me.
And even for Melbourne, as the MCG is so heavily used by so many teams, it’s not an advantage for them.
And they don’t even use it as a training ground.
Pitiful club they are.

And even for Melbourne, as the MCG is so heavily used by so many teams, it’s not an advantage for them.
And they don’t even use it as a training ground.
Pitiful club they are.
They are a shithole now for sure Saintly - my best mate (god rest his soul) would be rolling in his grave the last few decades at the festering, pus filled open sore which is the MFC.

Cripton to come out breathing fire and boot 2-3 quick goals before we settle in and kick 20 of the next 25 and win comfortably by 12+goals.

Looking for a big game from Degoey and Reid who will share 10 between them.

Also expecting the good form of young Jayden to continue. Will make Thomas look like an impotent old bull

Should win, but I won't be surprised if it's an arm wrestle all day. Carlton always get up fo these games and have copped it in the media this week, so should be looking to respond.
Agreed. They will come out firing and have a few players back.

Got to get ontop of Kreuzer early, that’s the key imo.

I hate being nervous for this game! Our outs, their ins, their performance last week, history, all playing on my mind.

Not fair! Can’t I go into a game with no worries?

Pies by 33.
Rupert with 22, 7 clearances, and a goal.

Carn the Pies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back