Newb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been reading a few posts on here for a while now, and thought I'd like to get involved.
GO NORTH!
Hi Boner69, welcome to Bigfooty friend.

Good to have you on board and I look forward to watching your eAFL posting career develop. It's not a bad website, don't mind some of the knucklehead regulars around here and you'll fit in alright.

Morganashlee, I'd like you to take this young fella under your wing and show him the ropes so he doesn't make a flog of himself.

Hi Boner69, welcome to Bigfooty friend.

Good to have you on board and I look forward to watching your eAFL posting career develop. It's not a bad website, don't mind some of the knucklehead regulars around here and you'll fit in alright.

Morganashlee, I'd like you to take this young fella under your wing and show him the ropes so he doesn't make a flog of himself.
Too late

Hi NorthernLights,

I was sad to see Sam Durdin get suspended for a week after a fair hit on Gary Rohan.

I hope you’re enjoying your time on BigFooty and nobody is being mean to you. A known Richmond rabble rouser was recently banned so you should feel safer visiting this site.

NorthernLights I'd like to check in with you and hear how you're finding your Bigfooty experience thus far. Has it lived up to your expectations? Are you satisfied with how your career as a Bigfooty poster is progressing?

I note a rather mundane like:ratio; I hope you haven't become a Tier 5 s*** truck of a poster friend with an atrocious ratio like a go you pups or charcoalchicken or HumanMeatball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back