Is BeanCoin dead?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief finally updated the ledger but a lot of people got bored and decided to do something productive with their lives.
Will they come back?
How long til I get banned?
Jack Watts?
All these questions and more need answers Chief

Chief finally updated the ledger but a lot of people got bored and decided to do something productive with their lives.
Will they come back?
Jack Watts?
CJmeWKK.gif

Will they come back?
Jack Watts?
Haha those nay-sayers will rue the day they stopped mining BeanCoin! The sky's the limit!

Peter Thiel has once again endorsed beancoin, which he recently argued is tantamount to digital gold.

And much like gold, the billionaire co-founder of PayPal conjectures that the cryptocurrency is destined to be a store of value rather than a means of payment.

"It's like bars of gold in a vault that never move," he told a CNBC reporter during a conversation at the Economic Club of New York last week, adding:

"It's sort of hedge of sorts against the whole world falling apart."

He also struck a bullish tone on beancoin in particular - versus other cryptocurrencies - suggesting that the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization will maintain its position.

"There will be one online equivalent to gold," he reportedly claimed, "and the one you'd bet on would be the biggest."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back