2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton have reason to be aggrieved

I hope Lachie isn't carrying something already. The poor guy finally had a clean run at the season without surgery but seemingly every season he would end up carrying a sore wrist, or groin, or knee.

Bash and crash game. Described to me like having a blindfold put on, spun around in a hallway with instructions to run through a particular bedroom door and sprinting into a bunch of walls before you find it.

Cameron Rayner is looking like a poor choice as a no.1 draft pick.
Manchild TAC cup monster, may still turn into an average player but at the moment is not showing he has the dedication to be what draft experts thought he would be.
Glad we got Brayshaw and Cerra.

Manchild TAC cup monster, may still turn into an average player but at the moment is not showing he has the dedication to be what draft experts thought he would be.

In terms of fitness he was coming from pretty far behind if I recall. Might take a while to get there similar to Dustin Martin.

I reckon Rayner is gonna be a damn good player. Fitness is average, but he could become a seriously damaging forward that pinch hits in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back