Player Watch #27: Marty Hore – officially returning to the Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys think he's a regular lock or will make way when players come back?
Nobody in here really has a clue. Needs a few games before we can tell if his level is closer to his second game rather than his first.

He has a good opportunity to lock a position in our defensive 6 over the next 5 or so weeks.

Fingers crossed he continues to grow in confidence and becomes a regular

Super important for us going forward if Hibberd is out for any period of time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to admit that after the JLT and his first match in round one that I was wondering what on Earth the recruiters saw in this guy, but can't fault anything he's done since then. Remarkably composed and reliable for a guy who's played 7 games.

Will be a real valuable contributor if he can keep this up. Intrigued to see how we fit him, Lever and Hibberd in the side in a few weeks time. Hibberd out would have been the answer, but he's turned it around pretty well.

Watching him the last 3 weeks, I see him as a lock for best 22 and much more than a solid contributor. Honestly, with him doing what he is doing there is absolutely no rush to see Lever back in, let him get right. Ditto Fat Stuff. Obviously they could sub someone else with a really high TER score out, but not Hore

Watching him the last 3 weeks, I see him as a lock for best 22 and much more than a solid contributor. Honestly, with him doing what he is doing there is absolutely no rush to see Lever back in, let him get right. Ditto Fat Stuff. Obviously they could sub someone else with a really high TER score out, but not Hore

He is best intercept mark, he really clunks them to. His kicking has improved to, it comes with confidence.

Going forward; (we may not see this back until very late in the year or even until 2020)

Jetta May Lever
Hore Frost Hibberd

Free salem up the ground

***did i miss anyone obvious

Remove this Banner Ad

Back