mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
,west perthgolden state warriors
Simmo aint thinkin' about next week, Liams a few weeks away, both he & Ah Chee have much to offer at the sharp end ... leave to Simmo & Co.
I wasnt saying ah chee is terrible,just on current form.i like what hutchings brings to the team.
Im hoping ah chee shows enough to get another year contract at least

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
I wasnt saying ah chee is terrible,just on current form.i like what hutchings brings to the team.

:thumbsu: as I didnt understand Hutchings being dropped whenever, if anything he's getting better by the game.
Lets see Ah Chee show us those hand ball skills..

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
:thumbsu: as I didnt understand Hutchings being dropped whenever, if anything he's getting better by the game.
If ah chee increases his output he will be great.he has the potential to form a pretty powerful combo with yeo.hope he can put it all together

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Needs to pull his head in big time and not piss his career up against a brick wall. Extremely dissapointing that he's not out there this week. Should be building after that ankle.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth

If ah chee increases his output he will be great.he has the potential to form a pretty powerful combo with yeo.hope he can put it all together

Watching team mates burn him on one on ones on the weekend was disappointing

One of ah chees strengths is contested marking 1 on 1 and he got away from the pack a couple of times and got ignored for shitty bombs

getgaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 30, 2010
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Miami Heat, Old Easts
Needs to pull his head in big time and not piss his career up against a brick wall. Extremely dissapointing that he's not out there this week. Should be building after that ankle.

Totally agree. Fingers crossed he can return via East Perth against Swans

mattyc75

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2010
over here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Watching team mates burn him on one on ones on the weekend was disappointing

One of ah chees strengths is contested marking 1 on 1 and he got away from the pack a couple of times and got ignored for shitty bombs
That can happen,happened to jetta in his first season with us.

Wow.

I feel that given the courage of McGovern to overcome his injury and take that huge mark and then Dom’s cold blooded shot of the century, we are forgetting to give this guy his full dues.

For a first year player, a guy who hasn’t had it all his way this year, had developed a bit of a reputation of not contributing in WAFL GFs, who has battled ankle injuries and had NEVER played on the MCG before...

Wow. I mean, Liam - thank you, forever. That mark was absolutely huge and your calm measured kick forward led to the elation we are all feeling right now. Going back to the Maynard bump, heck, that shifted the momentum of the match and got us all believing and understanding that we were there to win, even with the start the Pies put up.

What a start to a career. I am so proud to have you in the wings.

beatlesmith

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Roberts Rd
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Cavs, West Perth
Wow.

I feel that given the courage of McGovern to overcome his injury and take that huge mark and then Dom’s cold blooded shot of the century, we are forgetting to give this guy his full dues.

For a first year player, a guy who hasn’t had it all his way this year, had developed a bit of a reputation of not contributing in WAFL GFs, who has battled ankle injuries and had NEVER played on the MCG before...

Wow. I mean, Liam - thank you, forever. That mark was absolutely huge and your calm measured kick forward led to the elation we are all feeling right now. Going back to the Maynard bump, heck, that shifted the momentum of the match and got us all believing and understanding that we were there to win, even with the start the Pies put up.

I was most impressed with his kick to Kennedy in the pocket early in the 4th for our penultimate goal.
Could have blazed away but paused and delivered perfectly to a spot where only JK could get it.

So he had the final two goal assists in a grand final.
As a first year player.
In his first game at the MCG.
After the tough week he's had.
Legend.

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
Ryan exploits in dying minutes were amazing that mark versus two Collingwood defenders was out standing and also having the smarts to realise time was the enemy and play on and exercute a beautiful pass to Sheed showed his class on the big stage was legendary and will never be forgotten in Eagles history ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shmiddy15

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
That mark going back with the flight to set up the match winning goal will live on in west coast eagles folklore! Magnificent, and well done to Jetta for having a talk with him at 3qrt time after he missed a chance to do something similar just before the last change. He certainly brought the magic.

Dec 19, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
Wow.

Totally agree CC.He took out their tough guy.Timed his run so Maynard was fully stretched out.Absolute ripper hit by one of the smallest blokes out there.Was only given a 4/10 by the media but i thought his pressure was enormous.Hit the post twice.Once he got that "hi flyin' " out of his system hes become a great ground player.For his workrate id give him a solid 6 1/2.

Back