Oppo Camp Sam Kerridge Trophy 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results from the Carlton game are in and while Muttley remains in front,
jaguar.gif

Flawed Genius joins the pack behind him is breathing down his neck...
giphy.gif

The Kerridge
Mutley45 -3
Daveyboy123 -2
Giantroo -2
Tazaa -2
The Ziebull -2
Flawed Genius -2
Andana -1
Boneofshin -1
The Jesus -1
Nate7 -1
Kanga Glory -1
Twinkletoes -1
JeanLucGoddard -1
Dirty_11 -1
Grogg -1
TennisPlayerAndy -1
Hojuman -1
Snake Baker -1
LuvTheKangas -1
Wild Kangaroo -1

And FG shows his diversity by sharing the lead in the short order cook award showing true mastery of both ladders, what a guy!
star.gif

The Spudburger -
Hojuman -2
Flawed Genius -2
Wild Kangaroo -1
TennisPlayerAndy -1
Big-e -1
Shiboner-spriggs -1
Andana -1
Twinkletoes -1
King Corey -1
LuvTheKangas -1
Giantroo -1
Ferball -1
Wels Eicke -1

Jordan Clark please Nate.
25 + 5 tackles, 8 marks, 2 goals.

In one of my few rules I wrote that 1st round picks (from 2018) will be ineligible.
Yes I dropped the ball the last two weeks and didn't check a few, that's my fault.

Unless someone else thinks Clark should be exempted from the no 1st round picks to be nominated rule, he's n/a for the time being unfortunately.

In one of my few rules I wrote that 1st round picks (from 2018) will be ineligible.
Yes I dropped the ball the last two weeks and didn't check a few, that's my fault.

Unless someone else thinks Clark should be exempted from the no 1st round picks to be nominated rule, he's n/a for the time being unfortunately.
First year player? Nah besides he's shown a bit

I'm having Zach Tuohy, plus the usual "How many *en ways can you spell that stupid name" multiplier. Swapping a Zach for a Zach shows Geelong know what it means to play us this year #Kerridgerulesok .

.... and surely there has to be another couple of multi's in there somewhere for spelling Touhy, Toohey, Twoey .. er whatever it is wrong and having the nerve to call yourself that when you ain't from Tassie. Wrong Island at the wrong end of the world mate. Won't stop him kicking 5 off HBF and picking up 35 disposals tho (or should that be Tho-uy?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuohy is no Kerridge mate!!!!

You can't break the Zach/c/k (x will probably be next) run.

Besides he's cooked.

He's played one game this year and got less than 20 disposals ... and yes I looked up the stats ... he was sixth lowest on their advanced footy bull :poo: last game and its been all downhill for Zach since the lofty heights of early 2017. The chip machine at Maccas even has him in its sights these days.

Surely you can't make someone ineligible cos the were given a game after Zach Guthrie was dropped, they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back