VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll get lambasted for this but not really getting that excited for King. Be a few years before he's any good if he turns out to be good and we've only just got to the end of the McCartin saga.
Fair enough comment given the other talls taken high in the draft aren't setting the world on fire.

No 2 draft pick (Lukosius) is averaging only 8 possessions a game and Max's brother is yet to get a game.

Baby steps, baby steps

I'll get lambasted for this but not really getting that excited for King. Be a few years before he's any good if he turns out to be good and we've only just got to the end of the McCartin saga.

Hopefully he's more Naughton that Paddy though. Naughton started as a back and has already kicked as many goals as Memberey this year. Was taken the pick after Coffield and made Bruce's contested marking from last night look light weight.

You’re taking the approach of avoiding heartbreak. It’s sensible, but you won’t get bragging rights if he starts starring.

I'm more nervous, while he's not playing he represents hope. If he's no good straight up it's going to gut me. He's got a fair bit of pressure on his shoulders too. I kind of feel nervous about giving him the weight of expectation. Dermot seemed at pains to not give him too much hype so as to keep his expectations low.

I'm more nervous, while he's not playing he represents hope. If he's no good straight up it's going to gut me. He's got a fair bit of pressure on his shoulders too. I kind of feel nervous about giving him the weight of expectation. Dermot seemed at pains to not give him too much hype so as to keep his expectations low.

looking forward to hearing what your mates think about him

looking forward to hearing what your mates think about him

Thanks I look forward to what ever it is you contribute too. One of my favourite posters, you remind me not to be depressing all the time.

Hopefully he's more Naughton that Paddy though. Naughton started as a back and has already kicked as many goals as Memberey this year. Was taken the pick after Coffield and made Bruce's contested marking from last night look light weight.
Im sure your never happy , Bruce was half the reason we got as close as we did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you'd have melted more than anyone if we'd taken Naughton in the draft that year Gringo. :p

I would like to see Marsh developed as an intercept marking sort of backman- like Robbo, who we miss down back. Any chance of that?
Highly unlikely! Though he was recruited as a KD, best that he play as a forward now..:rolleyes:

Maybe Battle goes forward & continues on his average of over 2 goals a game, with Marsh going back..(WTF am I thinking)..!!

Merciless04CovRoss.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back