Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An economic boycott of the state's abortion law is gathering some momentum.

It's the only deep Southern state with something resembling an economy, so the lever can be pulled there. When it gets to Mississippi, SC it can't. Alabama is ******.
Please post in the relevant thread. Abortion is not a women's issue. It concerns 3 people: the mother, the father, and the unborn baby.

Please post in the relevant thread. Abortion is not a women's issue. It concerns 3 people: the mother, the father, and the unborn baby.

And now the government, prosecutors and police.

This thread has devolved to MUSLIMS, white men are the real victims and hey look at the fat woman with coloured hair.

The right to control your body is a central concern to nearly all forms of feminism.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

And now the government.

The father and (particularly) the unborn baby do not get a voice in the decision if the gov are not involved.

I'm not even entirely against abortion, just against the cheap way it is regarded as being and an issue of "a woman and her body". It is clearly more than that.

The father and (particularly) the unborn baby do not get a voice in the decision if the gov are not involved.

I'm not even entirely against abortion, just against the cheap way it is regarded as being and an issue of "a woman and her body". It is clearly more than that.

In these states, there is no decision. It’s already been made by the government.

What does abortion have to do with feminism?

Dude. Wow.

I mean this thread has thrown up some immensely sexist and misogynistic posts but you're hitting your straps here.

Let's just call this a troll post and move on.

Dude, i did say 'thread'...

I'm for abortion or the right to choose to have one, but I am also for the right for the rights of a guy to have a say

Which is to say that governments and religions have no part in the process. With this I agree. Do you have any problem with the medical profession becoming involved?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As people have been saying for a while it's the oppression olympics. Feminists vs LGBTQ vs Islam...battle Royale soon.
No doubt the feminists will be up in arms about this? A day to celebrate our mothers but even that's no longer allowed thanks to the LGBTQ community. Probably those damn white males!

'White males' are breaking all sorts of records in these Olympics.

And they're not trying to get rid of the day. They're trying to be more included in it.

But I only know that because I read it. That you posted.

Whats your position on it?

Lol why can't you just state your opinion ffs, weak campaigner.

My position is that given the woman carries the baby in her body for nine months, endures the hormonal changes and then births the baby out or her vagina, the ultimate decision is hers.

IMO, this is no brainer.

Lol why can't you just state your opinion ffs, weak campaigner.

My position is that given the woman carries the baby in her body for nine months, endures the hormonal changes and then births the baby out or her vagina, the ultimate decision is hers.

IMO, this is no brainer.
So she can also carry all the financial responsibilty?

I know of many men that dont pay any child support. This means the mother financially supports the child in her own. It is laughable that some of you misogynists think these dropkicks should have been able to force the mum to have an abortion rather than choose to do with her body to have and love her child.

It is the womans choice.

Whether or not a man wants to pay child support should have no bearing on a womans choice. FFS do you think it reasonable to take a pregnant woman against her will and force an abortion on her because her drop kick sperm doner realises the financial responsibility beyond him?

And some of you call yourselves libertarians. You're hybrid of handmaides tale and mad max.

You are not libertarians, you're misogynists first.

So she can also carry all the financial responsibilty?

Say if she cant? Can you force her to abort?

LO ******* L that your financial freedom overrides the findamental right with what one does with their body.

You're a misogynist, you may be in denial but you are a misogynist and THANK * your ilk is dying out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back