Round 8 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do these two idiots (no names needed) continue to make stupid comments/predictions before each game, at 1/4 time, at half time yet after their predictions turn out to be the opposite of what they said, there is no “I got that wrong” or similar. Just more of the same for the next match.
There must be something dramatically wrong with them and/or their life.
Crisp did surprise me but it doesn't matter after what Brayspud dished up. Also, I didn't complain about BSmith once which was hard

Hope Constable doesn't go over 80....traded him out last week thinking it would be hard for him to get back in and then suddenly bodies fall left, right and centre. The stars align to get him back in the team, just unbelievable. This time it wasn't even Danger being out that got Constable back in, just Menagola out of nowhere gets dropped of course. So cursed.

So let me get this straight Menegola was a late out for Selwood then the same Selwood was a late out for Constable ???

Yep and constable looking like going 80+ as well
Wtf how does that even work.. im pissed off i saw that menegola was changed for selwood so i left constable on the bench... now some how is playing i would have put ross on the bench

Wtf how does that even work.. im pissed off i saw that menegola was changed for selwood so i left constable on the bench... now some how is playing i would have put ross on the bench

It’s Geelong...they are the absolute worst with their team every week..sums them up..pathetic. Done it for years.

TKelly pathetic first qtr
Guthrie getting plenty of mid time which I like, just needs to rack up more touches. Will take a ton on debut
Danger the only one going well for me today, a ton from him would be such a bonus considering I thought he would be out and had accepted taking Setters (E)
No constable hurts, will make so much more cash. Cats are just disgusting with last minute changes.

TKelly pathetic first qtr
Guthrie getting plenty of mid time which I like, just needs to rack up more touches. Will take a ton on debut
Danger the only one going well for me today, a ton from him would be such a bonus considering I thought he would be out and had accepted taking Setters (E)
No constable hurts, will make so much more cash. Cats are just disgusting with last minute changes.

Atkins hamstrung on 1!! Kissed you didn’t play him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10-15 more minutes or so before these teams drop and puts us out of our misery

I've probably been guilty of it too, yet I've tried to hold back until say midway through the third quarter

Got lucky on Witherden having a big last quarter, but Westhoff and Newnes just ruined the weekend (similarly to Cogs and Brayshaw last week)

I'd probably cut it here mate

Maybe they're more pessimistic than others, who knows, no need though on playing the man here
You're right. I should not have made that last comment. My bad.

Why did I pick guthrie? Said I would only bring in top 6/8 players in their position and still did it.
Atkins now officially cooked I think, another deadwood rookie. This is why I have to look for value like Guthrie, simply won't be able to get the best of the best.

Constable will punish me for weeks

Guthrie = stepping stone to Whitfield (probably).

Good boy constable...he’s going to punish many this week..hopefully he holds his spot..although his last game before getting dropped was as good if not better than today so far

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He will hold his spot until the byes guaranteed. Stars aligned when I traded him out, actually hard to imagine the series of events that occurred to get Constable back into the team. Then you have Scott's interview where he basically said Constable is a good player for the future but not best 22 currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back