Ablett, Folau, and all the bickering stuff from the North v Cats thread

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Israel Folou just got sacked for that post, the same post that Ablett liked, indicating he agreed with it. Anyone who liked that post or agreed with it is a bigot.

Most Muslims as well as many Christians believe gay people will go to hell. Practising ones anyway. Do you dislike Muslims for bigotry? The areas with the most 'no' votes in the referendum were the western suburbs of Sydney, and it's fairly obvious why.

Sep 15, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Put the Folau tweet thing to the side for a second.

Do you seriously determine someone’s quality as a person by the decisions they make to accept a pay rise and a change of employer, and their desire to be close to family when they are in a desperate situation?

If you do, I genuinely feel f***ing sorry for you and anyone close to you.

No. Ive got my personal reasons outside of the stuff you wrote mate, im not going into them here.

So thanks, but there is no need to feel "******* sorry" for me, how condescending! What next, you going to pray for me?

People dont like other people, get over it. This gaz cult is starting to get into red hat territory.

Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Celta Vigo, LA Rams
Israel Folou just got sacked for that post, the same post that Ablett liked, indicating he agreed with it. Anyone who liked that post or agreed with it is a bigot.

Israel Falou got sacked because he was a repeat offender with a clause not to post anything like that.

Posting is worse than liking. Liking != agreeing. There are many posts on Instagram I've kind of scrolled over and liked it before looking at it and unliking it.

It seems you just wanted a reason to hate Ablett and jumped at any minuscule opportunity to.

I'm an atheist and an avid fighter for gay rights and even I think it's pretty weak to fully hate and judge him on it.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
No. Ive got my personal reasons outside of the stuff you wrote mate, im not going into them here.

So thanks, but there is no need to feel "******* sorry" for me, how condescending! What next, you going to pray for me?

People dont like other people, get over it. This gaz cult is starting to get into red hat territory.

Hence i said ‘IF that is why you think he’s a s**t person.’

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
You think it's weak to judge him for saying they will go to hell yet you are an "avid fighter" for the cuase? Dear me :$

How would he redeem himself in your eyes? I mean, he never said he personally hated gay people or that they deserved death. Some of his beliefs are part of Christianity, or the Bible so I guess he'd have to reject those parts of it?

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Some of his beliefs are part of Christianity, or the Bible so I guess he'd have to reject those parts of it?
The bible has a lot of whack s**t in it that doesn't apply today. Like not eating shellfish among other sea food.

“Of all that are in the waters you may eat these: whatever has fins and scales you may eat. And whatever does not have fins and scales you shall not eat; it is unclean for you. But anything in the seas or the rivers that has not fins and scales, of the swarming creatures in the waters and of the living creatures that are in the waters, is detestable to you."

Seems people pick and choose which parts to listen to. Personally I listen to none of it.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
If you honestly believe this then I feel sorry for you and anyone who knows you.

What a dumb post.
Take it back to SRP. Your views aren’t welcome here.
You think it's weak to judge him for saying they will go to hell yet you are an "avid fighter" for the cause? Dear me :$
He said what he believes. So what? You don’t believe in Heaven or Hell so what’s the problem?
Offence is taken, not given!

Back