Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

I am all in favour of awful umpiring if it hurts *. Otherwise it's an outrage.

I am outraged Collingwood won today, beating Carlton only in the last few minutes.

🔪
It was a top game that deserved to go right down to the wire. I picked us winning by 5 points over you guys. To say I am deeply gutted by the free kick count favouring your side is probably an understatement. Take away all the soft free kicks to your side and give Carlton a few of the ones that they appear to have deliberately missed and the contest is a lot closer!

And while I agree about the umpiring being ok if it hurts the AFL's illicit love child, I would prefer to see the green maggots being made into professionals with an independant review body looking at matches and either providing feedback to the umpires or sending them to Coventry for seriously ******* up like they did today!

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I am all in favour of awful umpiring if it hurts *. Otherwise it's an outrage.

I am outraged Collingwood won today, beating Carlton only in the last few minutes.

🔪
Tell us Veege, has your opinion of Bucks changed over the past 6 months? Learned to love old FIGJAM for the perrenial also-ran he is?

Last edited:

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
G'day gang, couldn't find anywhere else to post it so I'm gonna ask here.

Will Stocker stay in the side?

PS. As a long (and still) suffering fremantle supporter I feel a bit sorry for you lot...
Why? For our worst period of time ever - the duration of your club's entire existence - we've still been more relevant than you are.

(PS: Hope Stocker does, but his issue is his fitness levels and his ability to run all day, which is why he's played at VFL up until injuries to HBF's forced our hands somewhat.)

Also, what is that travesty you call a team song? It sounds like the seven dwarves if instead of a forest they lived in a dockyard.

BigRang

All Australian
Mar 11, 2011
South of the Black Stump
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why? For our worst period of time ever - the duration of your club's entire existence - we've still been more relevant than you are.

(PS: Hope Stocker does, but his issue is his fitness levels and his ability to run all day, which is why he's played at VFL up until injuries to HBF's forced our hands somewhat.)

Also, what is that travesty you call a team song? It sounds like the seven dwarves if instead of a forest they lived in a dockyard.

Hahaha I actually LOL'd a little bit, serisouly though I do hope your lot actually win a few games. And cheers for the reply, tossing up between your bloke Stocker and Hately if he's named for my SC team.

haveago

lovethegame02
Apr 29, 2015
north west Melb.
AFL Club
Carlton
Tell us Veege, has your opinion of Bucks changed over the past 6 months? Learned to love old FIGJAM for the perrenial also-ran he is?

Classic, figjam, did I laugh. Some readers may need an explanation however I would simply say just remember young Nathan.
Having said that I wouldn't mind a young Buckley or two at the Blues right now.

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
Hahaha I actually LOL'd a little bit, serisouly though I do hope your lot actually win a few games. And cheers for the reply, tossing up between your bloke Stocker and Hately if he's named for my SC team.
Stocker, he's cheaper and better job security.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
A little bit shocked and disappointed there's no mention of Ron Evans into the Hall of Fame.

C'mon blues how about some hearty congrats.

The mere mention of that name around these parts is cardable! :rage:

images

A little bit shocked and disappointed there's no mention of Ron Evans into the Hall of Fame.

C'mon blues how about some hearty congrats.
He, who must not be named!

A little bit shocked and disappointed there's no mention of Ron Evans into the Hall of Shame where he belongs.

C'mon blues how about some hearty boos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back