No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ablett's just hit someone again apparently. Didn't see it. Peter Donegan on SEN said it didn't look good esp after last week, but the replay wasn't being played so they couldn't see it a 2nd time to judge. Interesting.
Pretty much same as last week Cue excuses

Ablett's just hit someone again apparently. Didn't see it. Peter Donegan on SEN said it didn't look good esp after last week, but the replay wasn't being played so they couldn't see it a 2nd time to judge. Interesting.
Just saw it. Probably just another slap on the wrist for him. Rub him out for at least one week!

Edited to add: Watched it a few times and looks like he goes directly for the player's head and hits him when the ball is a few metres away. He'll still probably get off since he is Gary Ablett Jr.

15pl7ww.png

Last edited:

Spiritof82

Premiership Player
Jan 8, 2004
S**tny, the cesspit of OZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Just saw it. Probably just another slap on the wrist for him. Rub him out for at least one week!

Edited to add: Watched it a few times and looks like he goes directly for the player's head and hits him when the ball is a few metres away. He'll still probably get off since he is Gary Ablett Jr.

15pl7ww.png

Baby Ablett has always been an off the ball sniper, the AFL just lets him get away with it

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
Elbow to the face about fifteen minutes after he had disposed of the ball. Any other player would get a week.

Tim Kelly is the best player in the league.

He is unbelievably good and the type of player we have been crying out for since...forever!

That they picked him up for a second rounder out of a state league is one of the canniest recruiting moves of recent times.

I hope he does play and runs into a stray Cordy elbow. He's all elbow and knees our boy Cordy as Ward and the young Lions boy will tell you.

Would be justice for all those players that have been elbowed or hit by Baby Ablett.

He (Gablett) was pretty confident post match that there was 'nothing to see here". I thought there was something to see and hope whathisface does too when he cites him tomorrow...
Compared to Redpath's 3 weeks for looking at someone the wrong way, Granty losing the Brownlow for messing up someone's hair and Dimma's two weeks of finals for a tummy tap, I think a year on the sidelines would be fair

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Compared to Redpath's 3 weeks for looking at someone the wrong way, Granty losing the Brownlow for messing up someone's hair and Dimma's two weeks of finals for a tummy tap, I think a year on the sidelines would be fair
At the very least he should be cited so the cats have to spend more money on legal fees.

Maintain the rage Fossie! :thumbsu: :mad::mad::mad:

And don't forget Sweet. How does anyone get 3 weeks suspension these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back