Past #24: Sam Durdin - delisted after 21 NM games/1 NM goal - thanks Durds (drafted by Carlton in '22 MSD)

Remove this Banner Ad

I received serious burns to my fingers opening a packet of microwave soup, so I'm not going to throw stones.

Still ate the soup.

And burned the roof of your mouth, too?

As an aside, we'd all recover from burns much quicker if the rest of our bodies were made of the same skin as the roof of our mouths. It feels funny for a few hours, then it's all good.

But I suppose it's the same sort of thing as saying all aeroplanes should be made out of the material that they use to make the black box.

How's the people on here querying why we kept him. Seriously. 1st round kp prospect, takes time to develop. Number of injuries, some of them season ending. Grow a brain

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Perhaps the harsh delisting of Neilson has people questioning why Durdin has been afforded more time to get it together.

Not that I think he should be delisted.

How's the people on here querying why we kept him. Seriously. 1st round kp prospect, takes time to develop. Number of injuries, some of them season ending. Grow a brain

Same guy who didn't want Larkey to play last Friday due to stats from a game in 2017.

Perhaps the harsh delisting of Neilson has people questioning why Durdin has been afforded more time to get it together.

Not that I think he should be delisted.
Yeah that is a fair call, however I do think Durdin has showed much more at VFL and didn't look out of place when having a run in the ones.

Same guy who didn't want Larkey to play last Friday due to stats from a game in 2017.
Because last year he and Mckay towelled up most VFL forwards.

Instead of growing a brain maybe some should watch some footy instead basing player quality on BF comments!
Durdin needs consistent AFL games, like McKay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rip em apart like a food packet Sammy.

Good luck. Please do a 2018 Jed on us.

Hopefully Sam takes his chance here. It maybe his last to show he belongs on an AFL list.

We so need a key defender and it would be good if we haven't wasted a 1st rounder on jim.

I received serious burns to my fingers opening a packet of microwave soup, so I'm not going to throw stones.

Still ate the soup.
I almost took the end off my finger when cutting open a bread roll so I feel his pain.

How does it happen? In my case, genetics.

My dad had a chainsaw jar out of his hand and instinctively tried to catch it. It went as well as you might think...

Is it just me or does he have really short arms?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back