News Swans Talk in the Media 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only problem with Goodes wife is that she is a little short. I ideally would like her to be 10cm taller as that way boy or girl, the kid would be a good height for the AFL or AFLW.
Christ what a way to look at it , I just hope the baby is healthy , boy or girl !

You're using teenage logic which simply does not stand up anywhere but school, and by the sounds of things uni.

Go and read the legislation and then come back and have another go. Rampe was definitely out of line, and at the very least should apologise.

I’m actually being dead serious. If one thinks using ‘little girl’ as an adjective is disrespectful or offensive, then one must find little girls to be disrespectful or offensive in some way.

Well I also want Sam Ried's wife to have a history of having excellent knees and hamstrings.

So their children continue to suffer from quad, calf and Achilles injuries like their Dad (I can’t recall Reid ever doing a knee and can’t really recall many hamstring complaints either!)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rampe was not saying anything derogatory about little girls, he was saying that a grown man's voice should be stronger and carry more easily.
Yes, I know... it's the way he went about saying it... I'm not having a go at him. I'm simply saying why it is an issue...

Born in Barooga, NSW

Oh was it birth or where you played junior footy? They changed origin rules enough back in the day

Remember Carey played for SA and NSW

Toohey played for vic v tas

Selection criteria:

The rules governing selection for NSW in State of Origin apply.
If a player went to school interstate but their parents remained in NSW, they remain eligible (e.g. Shane Crawford and Neale Daniher).
A player had to have played a minimum of 100 games in a senior league (VFL/AFL, SANFL, WAFL).
Selection is based on quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
Players must be placed in positions where they predominantly played throughout their careers.

Selection criteria:

The rules governing selection for NSW in State of Origin apply.
If a player went to school interstate but their parents remained in NSW, they remain eligible (e.g. Shane Crawford and Neale Daniher).
A player had to have played a minimum of 100 games in a senior league (VFL/AFL, SANFL, WAFL).
Selection is based on quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
Players must be placed in positions where they predominantly played throughout their careers.
So Paul Kelly played predominantly as a Forward Pocket? Even more impressive that he won that Brownlow then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back