Review ******* festival of shite v crows

Remove this Banner Ad

I want rhe Adelaide United board to take over. Now that is saying something! Marco Kurz coached them to within one penalty of a gran final. SACKED. We put up with 4 years of the same absolute garbage week in week out - no hard decisions!

Soccer teams(*) have a culture of being ruthless with managers. Compare Ranieri at Leicester with Beveridge at WB.

(*) except Arsenal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What because Betts and Murphy has such big influences on last nights game. One goal. Versus 23 possessions of which 12 were intercepts.
Just don’t get the hate.
He clearly slipped and then was a bit stiff to have a free kick paid against.
Janus has a set against DBJ and if it has come to him suggesting games are lost based on someone slipping over on a wet night then it is official he has no idea

Did I say we lost the game because of him?

He had two opportunities to gather the ball cleanly. The first time he kicked the ball back towards our defensive 50 under pressure. Even if he had dived on the ball at that point and got pinged HTB it would have been s**t but understandable, because at least the ball was on our 50.

The second time he simply dived on the ball and did nothing to try and correct his mistake.

All the momentum we had died at the moment. 12 points down and coming like a freight train and nothing. And all because a player didn’t want to put his body behind the ball and possibly take the hit.

The Crows supporters next to me when we were kicking a few goals in the last quarter were like 'We need one more goal'.

And then the Byrne-Jones **** up happened. **** I was pissed off with that ****. If it didn't mean we had to play Bonner (because we've got no one else), I'd drop him for Garner instead. He's lucky Burton got injured.
Are you referring to when he slipped over and got done HTB?

I'm not convinced that should've been HTB. Umpires saw an opportunity to kill our momentum and took it.

Plenty of callers saying how ****** our forward line is without picking effective key forwards. Okay they didn't really say ******. But they were thinking it. ;)
Effective should be replaced by actual, natural or something else along those lines.

Are you referring to when he slipped over and got done HTB?

I'm not convinced that should've been HTB. Umpires saw an opportunity to kill our momentum and took it.
They were ******* us all night when it came to holding the ball.

They were umpiring it completely differently to the game against Collingwood as well.

Roll call answered

Also emotionally checked out

Still financially check in

Maybe only giving them money through habit

Didn't I tell you that if we bring the new game plan of high pressure tackle which I started to see against Fremantle, we will easily win, but I was actually surprise the lead got to 44 points in the first few minutes of Q4 given we lost M.Crouch by half time, had a 6 day break after a grueling high pressure tackle game against Fremantle.

We dropped this pressure for 10 minutes in Q4 due to fatigue and gave up 5 goals but got the pressure back to easily win by nearly 4 goals despite missing Doedee, Seedsman, Milera and Gibbs (who are all in our top 14 players).
If you're going to rub one out do mind doing it on your own board...??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't I tell you that if we bring the new game plan of high pressure tackle which I started to see against Fremantle, we will easily win, but I was actually surprise the lead got to 44 points in the first few minutes of Q4 given we lost M.Crouch by half time, had a 6 day break after a grueling high pressure tackle game against Fremantle.

We dropped this pressure for 10 minutes in Q4 due to fatigue and gave up 5 goals but got the pressure back to easily win by nearly 4 goals despite missing Doedee, Seedsman, Milera and Gibbs (who are all in our top 14 players).

You won because of Hinkley and out forward line. Nothing more.

If We had Dixon and FF not Marshall we win easily. Hell, if its Frampton not Marshall we win.

Talk yourself into thinking what ever you want. But its complete BS.

P.S Robbie Gray is better and more valuable then all of them combined. Watts was in as good a from as Doedee (if not better). Then there is Dixon, Hartlett, Wines, Ebert and Jonas.

Don't talk injuries you clown.

Just see what Clarkson can do with many injuries and limited draft picks. There is a quality coach. Ken is a one trick pony, where that one trick (2013/14) was outright a fluke!

It wasn't a fluke. It was Phil Walsh.

If we had Walsh as senior coach and he were still here we'd have at least one, if not multiple premierships by now.

Hinkley got the credit for his great work.

It wasn't a fluke. It was Phil Walsh.

If we had Walsh as senior coach and he were still here we'd have at least one, if not multiple premierships by now.

Hinkley got the credit for his great work.
Yep, and KT knew it. He was absolutely devo when he left for down the road.
Replaced him with Voss, which on the face of it seemed reasonable (had some cache and exposure via The Recruit show), but we all know how that's panned out.

Yep, and KT knew it. He was absolutely devo when he left for down the road.
Replaced him with Voss, which on the face of it seemed reasonable (had some cache and exposure via The Recruit show), but we all know how that's panned out.

Should have moved heaven and earth to keep him. Double his salary and tell him the jobs yours when Kens contract runs out.

Forward efficiency was and is terrible & means, as others have pointed out, that we have to dominate the game to scrape a win. Even dumbass commentary picked up on our clearance domination and poor forward efficiency, pointing out our grouped up, stagnant forwards several times.
It's easy to scapegoat someone but what's the problem. Not only do our forwards fail to score but they are failing to pressure the defence too, allowing them easy rebounds yet again. Coaches must be aware of it.
I thought it was structure & personnel but now I am thinking it's actually the mids. Most of our mids can't hit a target going forward, most don't even look, they just bomb it long as they can, boak couldn't hit the side of a barn last night. It's really stupid stuff. When we got Dixon I noticed our strategy was to attack deep into the pockets, to hold the ball in. Now I have no idea what the plan is. Wingard/ Polec could hit a leading forward but few of our current mids can.
I never played a lot of footy, just enough to know I would never be good enough for the sanfl even, but I wouldn't want to be a port forward. Talia is so slow & has the turning circle of the titanic, westhoff, Marshall both had him covered on the lead yet the mids sat it on our forwards heads all night. I saw westhoff lose it once and could understand his frustration, I don't recall one single kick in 3 qtrs weighted to his advantage. I used to play with a brilliant full forward, devastating on the lead he was useless in a pack mark, yet our mids loved to kick it long every time, on top of his head, idiots. I always tried to chip him a few passes early that he could run into to get his confidence up because he was a match winner. I noticed Collingwood talking about weighting kicks to the big seppo so he could run into a bit and get a jump at it. Our players never do this and in the last when they finally tried hitting a lead it was too late, westhoff & marshalls confidence was shot.
I don't see Dixon as a saviour either, It normally takes him 16 rounds to get some form up anyway.
I thought port were soft too. Clurey should have put sloane in hospital, he had the chance to fairly cave the back of his head in and wimped out with a very soft spoil attempt. I would have at least got a knee up into his back to bust a few ribs but no. It's a different era now but mead, Delaney, Phillips would have made Sloane pay dearly.
I also believe the afl is a corrupt contrived rigged competition. Hence my general lack of interest. There is often one ump on the take rigging the outcome. It's actually laughable. Marginally better than wwf. So many dodgy incompetent decisions early running one way just like wc. I especially liked the free against clurey when he kept his eyes on the ball the whole time and jumped at the contest, and tex won the free by never looking at the ball and reversing back into Clurey. Commentators being the incompetent buffoons questioned very few and showed no controversial replays.

Lol, your game plan is ******* s**t. You lucked into most of your goals without any form of system at all. It’s a disjointed mess where you flood your players back into defence and then run forward - it was like watching the Carlton game except with a bit better players in opposition and no Gray, Watts or Ebert on our side. It’s not pressure football, it’s counter-attack garbage.

A decent side wouldn’t have moved the ball as s**t as you lot up the field. How garbage must your team be to go from 44 points up to 12 points up in the space of half a quarter against a bunch of kids when we actually started to move the ball quickly?

In 2017 when I saw your team play I thought you could win the flag that year.

In 2019 I think you’ll be extremely lucky to play finals. But keep deluding yourselves serving up that rubbish.

Lack of football knowledge....again.

Your team is rubbish. Nothing like 2017.

You’re beating up on teams with kids for the past few weeks.

The sooner you accept it the better you’ll be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back