No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also yay for norf losing again today.

Christ I hate that pissant club, great to see them having a miserable year.
Sorry, Leon, but nothing beats Richmond losing to us!

Also yay for norf losing again today.

Christ I hate that pissant club, great to see them having a miserable year.
Yeah they got just close enough with a run in the 4th (within 2 goals) daring, daring their supporters to dream of an unlikely victory only to capitulate and go down by 4 goals. Seemed just the right amount of cruelty.

Yeah they got just close enough with a run in the 4th (within 2 goals) daring, daring their supporters to dream of an unlikely victory only to capitulate and go down by 4 goals. Seemed just the right amount of cruelty.

Correct, especially the last line.

What’s important is that norf’s suffering and agony is not only excruciating, but prolonged and ongoing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct, especially the last line.

What’s important is that norf’s suffering and agony is not only excruciating, but prolonged and ongoing.
It's rare that one gets exactly what one wishes for. Your cup runneth over Leon and probably will for many years to come...

Hawks completely picked GWS apart. Brilliant keeping possession game: the old, lead up to precision kicking strategy that has worked for them for years. On that performance, GWS would have to wait yet another year for a Grand Final appearance.

Hawks completely picked GWS apart. Brilliant keeping possession game: the old, lead up to precision kicking strategy that has worked for them for years. On that performance, GWS would have to wait yet another year for a Grand Final appearance.
You wonder if Leon Cameron could have worked out how Hawthorn were going to play, forget plan B start by
worrying about plan A, NFI award.

Is there evidence of a full blown meltdown or did he just delete? I could do with a bit of light reading
The usual stuff in the main board match thread where nobody is allowed to say anything negative whatsoever about the Giants without him having a cry about it and calling everyone a troll.

He'll be back, he always is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back