No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion of the AFL will take another hit if Ablett gets any tribunal nonsense.

Nothing in it at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn are belting a top 4 side, tough crowd in this thread
Sh .t game plan bringing tbe game into disrepute & Clarko has done a number on the competition after instigating talks wiith Gillon last year about where the game is going & how it looks & was instrumental in getting the rules commitee together to implement 6 6 6 to open the game up. His team can't cope with an open game against GWS so he uses the flood & everything he talked about removing from the game.
Result?
One of tbe most skillfull teams in GWS unable to score more than 40.
What a master coach. We don't need to look any further for a new game plan. Our old one that the football "purists" hated & bagged out on, is back in vogue..
Am I missing something because Clarko did this against North a few weeks back, a game I saw live & after 1/4 time he turned it into a near nil all draw.

Sh .t game plan bringing tbe game into disrepute & Clarko has done a number on the competition after instigating talks wiith Gillon last year about where the game is going & how it looks & was instrumental in getting the rules commitee together to implement 6 6 6 to open the game up. His team can't cope with an open game against GWS so he uses the flood & everything he talked about removing from the game.
Result?
One of tbe most skillfull teams in GWS unable to score more than 40.
What a master coach. We don't need to look any further for a new game plan. Our old one that the football "purists" hated & bagged out on, is back in vogue..
Am I missing something because Clarko did this against North a few weeks back, a game I saw live & after 1/4 time he turned it into a near nil all draw.

check the hawks heat map today and v north

nothing like a swans gameplan

14k at hawks game
Really?

That puts to bed any argument on who are the most entitled supporters in the AFL.
If that was Port Adelaide or Brisbane, the Vic media would be all over it & how much these clubs are costing the competition.

Remove the pokie revenue & Tas government money & you have a basket case club with fickle supporters, very much like the interstate clubs that the Vic media have lambasted in the past for the very same reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back