hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
If you need anymore confirmation as to the corrupt nature of the A-League look no further than the fact they upheld that penalty decision before.
It was as blatant as it gets and he just dragged him down. Good luck Perth, you're up against it!
They'll get a nice deal if it goes to penalties though.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Will not get close to selling out, and it is is an awful venue for soccer. Not to mention you lose any sense of atmosphere and the active support is nullified. I don't think that is how you grow the game. I hope I am wrong but I feel sunday might be a bit embarassing for us.

you're nuts you'll get 50K plus!

Last edited:

longsuffreosupp

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2002
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
If you need anymore confirmation as to the corrupt nature of the A-League look no further than the fact they upheld that penalty decision before.
It was as blatant as it gets and he just dragged him down. Good luck Perth, you're up against it!

I just think they didn't have any great camera angles of it. Certainly looked like Athu was dragged down from a distance..

1557657214908.jpeg

2-0, then own goal even though keeper was 100% blocked by the Sydney player in an offside position. Should have stayed 2-0.

Clear penalty to Victory not paid by VAR to make it 2-1.

It's rigged as ****

I agree with the assessments, but we’re also playing s**t and don’t deserve to win.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
2-0, then own goal even though keeper was 100% blocked by the Sydney player in an offside position. Should have stayed 2-0.

Clear penalty to Victory not paid by VAR to make it 2-1.

It's rigged as ****
The first one was worse, that was an absolute mare.

Jeffy38!

All Australian
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
There's nothing rigged here. Thomas didn't command his area, Brosque got a lucky ball but finished gloriously, brox was unlucky and then we sucked for the last couple.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
There's nothing rigged here. Thomas didn't command his area, Brosque got a lucky ball but finished gloriously, brox was unlucky and then we sucked for the last couple.
I don't think it's rigged either, just incompetence.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Oh bugger I was hoping that stayed 6 zip

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
I've never understood the reference myself. The only way you can truly get it is if you beat them in a GF, and even then they still have that trophy.

Nonsense. They didn't beat us in a grand final, they beat us in the semi and we just did the same but much better.

Pretty easy to understand I'd have thought.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Trying to convince the wife it's worth the spend.
I have sunday/Monday off next week.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well good luck mate you pricks destroyed us and deserve to be in the big dance.
for some reason I'm not so angry as I should be, more in shock I guess. can't explain it just feels so surreal what actually happened. Will be hard to digest it when I do through.

Last edited:

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Prefer to play Sydney. I feel like Victory would have us covered.

perthblue & craigos I mirror both your thoughts regarding Optus. I feel like 22k feral fans going nuts at NIB would be better than 40k fans trying to echo something around Optus. Also kills our home ground advantage. I hope we're wrong but I am quite pessimistic about this.

Nonsense. They didn't beat us in a grand final, they beat us in the semi and we just did the same but much better.

Pretty easy to understand I'd have thought.

We’ve still scored 2 more goals over the last 2 semi finals :moustache:

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

Absolute disgrace. If the FFA wonder what is killing the game, they can start by looking here.

Apparently this guy is a regular with his daughters (of which one is disabled - from what I have read).

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Should be given an all-expenses paid trip to the final. P*sses me off no end that this is still happening when the AFL are having punch ups every week with no heavy handed treatment of fans.

Back