No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, squeezed our way up too 3rd in pretty quick succession! Pretty sure we were equal 16th not too long ago
I know, right? It just got real again. OK we're equal 7th or something, but there's something to play for. I really think that right now we are a genuine 3rd and only a bee's dick from Collingwood and Geelong (head to head).

I know, right? It just got real again. OK we're equal 7th or something, but there's something to play for. I really think that right now we are a genuine 3rd and only a bee's dick from Collingwood and Geelong (head to head).

Performance wise I'd have Geelong a fair way ahead of us this season still. They haven't set much of a foot wrong and the best football they have played is a fair step above the best we have played.

Performance wise I'd have Geelong a fair way ahead of us this season still. They haven't set much of a foot wrong and the best football they have played is a fair step above the best we have played.
Can't disagree with that, but at the same time we acquitted ourselves well against them. Gap? Yes. Unbridgeable? No. Right now I'm not betting on us but we've got something to work with.

Gives them that extra incentive to beat up the scrawny kid. Gotta keep your reputation- big wins do that.

Ironically I feel much more confident about GWS smashing the Blues, then if they had won today and beat the Hawks.

They will do to the Blues, what we did to the Suns to get our season back on track.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are in better form too, Sydney are terrible.

Sydney will steal wins through the season with sheer pride and determination.

They're like the Hawks, great culture that will refuse to roll over for an entire season, give them a sniff of blood and they'll chase you like the starved beasts they are this season.

Well... geelong have to play their finals at mcg? They look unbeatable at their bean shaped oval but not so great at other grounds. Plus as we know, it matters when you peak.

Ironically I feel much more confident about GWS smashing the Blues, then if they had won today and beat the Hawks.

They will do to the Blues, what we did to the Suns to get our season back on track.
I tend to agree But I do remember Carlton winning against Gws a year or two ago by 1 point.
Could history repeat?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

I know they said they rated Stocker 6th on their list so were rapt to get him at #19, but I remember the book Emma Quayle wrote where Carlton drafted Blaine Boekhorst at #19 and they were crowing about that and then it turned out a bunch of other clubs had him listed in the 40-50 range on their draft boards.
We totally f up the Galluci pick so we can’t talk . If that draft was done again he wouldn’t be going pick 12 but pick 50 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back